Reviews for Mine
awwww. this is awesome
kizmitkojo chapter 2 . 4/18
Great story
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 3/17
Watching baby dudley and harry interact is adorable
Danny for Jesus chapter 2 . 3/7
I like Reading Mine now I'll read Snape's Vocation
it was a very sweet story!well writen!
Daughter of Apollo 14 chapter 2 . 1/24
This is an incredibly sweet story. I love it.
carisa.bruderer chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Love it!
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
this was cute i am glad that baby neville got to hang out with baby harry
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
"Vowing to find out exactly what this 'teevee' was that Harry kept mentioning ..." Growing up with a working class Muggle father and a Muggleborn childhood best friend (Lily) - and being a few years younger than I am - how is it that Snape doesn't know what TV is? He may have lived at Hogwarts for ten months of the year from the time he was eleven, but he still spent summers in his father's Muggle home until he was seventeen.

It's nice to know that at least one person from the Muggle world gives a hoot about Harry.
Flying Chrissy chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Cool story! Look forward to the next one.
FalconLux chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
So very sweet. I really liked how you achieved such a believable balance between affection and brusqueness in Severus with regard to his son. Anyone would have a difficult time not falling in love with little Harry, but you did a marvelous job of keeping Severus in character despite his softening heart. Truly, I think Harry and Dumbledore were the only ones that noticed. It doesn't surprise me that Harry was so observant either. He's probably spent his whole life looking into people's eyes and searching for any hint of affection or fondness. And with Severus treating him so well... It's actually probably a good thing that Severus wasn't big on physical affection because Harry probably wouldn't have known what to do with any more.

Anyway, that's my rambling though very complimentary review. Loved it!
Writtenaspr chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Wonderful...with a happy sigh...I am grateful that you let the kind teacher find an answer to her worries.
Love should be answered...somehow. Severus was delicately described.
Reading on..
luckintheair04 chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
The last paragraph gave me chills. It was brilliant of you to include the muggle teacher in your epilogue! I enjoyed it very much.
xLL-Ax chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
This was such a cute story! I loved it! 3 (Nice touch with Mrs Taylor at the end!)
lechatabbicat chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
ooohh LOVE this story! PLEASE write more HP fic!