Reviews for Mine
pat chapter 2 . 10/13
oh wow! is this really the end or are you going to continue, such a wonderful story please do
Thanks for such a great fic!
oo chapter 2 . 9/22
my god. that was beautiful.

It made me cry. just know this, your work is appreciated. you are appreciated.

thank you.
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 2 . 8/8
This was absolutely adorable and I'm glad that you didn't make Snape too ooc. He's a protective guy, but not a nice one on the surface. I liked how you connected it back to the teacher to clear up the loose ends–helped make this seem more realistic.

Truth be told, I'm a Lucius fan and since there isn't much about him outside of the public eye, I always imagine him as a family man who's warmer to those close to him (like Severus) than to others, but everyone has a different image of the characters ;)

Now to dig up any other stories of yours and/or beg you for more stories…
Filiafamilias chapter 2 . 7/23
This fic is wonderful. Very touching! Thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
MagicalSocks chapter 2 . 5/29
I'm not usually a fan of Snape as Harry's bio dad, but I loved your different take on how that came to be. Very cute!
Helese chapter 2 . 5/28
Just re read this story for about the 20th time over several years. I don't read fanfic much at all anymore but I still come back to my saved favorites to read this one. Thank you for writing it and the sequels.
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 2 . 5/2
Awe... So cute.
So cute!
batiluca27 chapter 2 . 4/10
es bonita la historia
Blubule chapter 2 . 4/5
Lovely, that was awesome :)
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 2 . 3/13
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história,
langeline chapter 2 . 3/13
Love both chapters! Why not put SS with Taylor? In pairing?
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/17