Reviews for Mine
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 7/13
So Cute
Arya Morgana chapter 2 . 4/24
Eu acho que Miss Taylor, apesar de ser uma trouxa, seria uma boa esposa e mãe para Snape e Harry...
ipierceallslash chapter 2 . 3/5
This made my heart warm! Beautiful piece and development of Severus's character. Harry himself had a grip on my heart.
Katie Who chapter 2 . 2/17
I don't even know what to say.
This was just so beautiful and sweet and pure. I love it.
The hugs that came so easy to Snape all of a sudden and the smiles and giggles from Harry because he finally had a family.
And sweet Mrs Taylor. Who was the only Muggle that cared enough to be worried. I had tears in my eyes when I read the epilogue. Adorable.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
I can't tell you how many times I've read this story and cried like a baby at the end. It's one of the best Severus is Harry's daddy stories I've ever read.
pat chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
oh wow! is this really the end or are you going to continue, such a wonderful story please do
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
Thanks for such a great fic!
oo chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
my god. that was beautiful.

It made me cry. just know this, your work is appreciated. you are appreciated.

thank you.
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
This was absolutely adorable and I'm glad that you didn't make Snape too ooc. He's a protective guy, but not a nice one on the surface. I liked how you connected it back to the teacher to clear up the loose ends–helped make this seem more realistic.

Truth be told, I'm a Lucius fan and since there isn't much about him outside of the public eye, I always imagine him as a family man who's warmer to those close to him (like Severus) than to others, but everyone has a different image of the characters ;)

Now to dig up any other stories of yours and/or beg you for more stories…
Filiafamilias chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
This fic is wonderful. Very touching! Thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
MagicalSocks chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
I'm not usually a fan of Snape as Harry's bio dad, but I loved your different take on how that came to be. Very cute!
Helese chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
Just re read this story for about the 20th time over several years. I don't read fanfic much at all anymore but I still come back to my saved favorites to read this one. Thank you for writing it and the sequels.
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 2 . 5/2/2016