Reviews for Mine
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 4/5
Oh... Gosh... That was Adorable...!

Truly Heart-warming...! :D

I didnt realise... Is it Childfic?

This is Great!

Aaaaawwwwwww... I just couldnot stop praising...!

Nice! #thumbs up
masonsmith chapter 2 . 2/25
A wonderful story. Love that you managed a non ooc Severus and a good writing of Harry as a young child.
Lady Elizabeth Snape chapter 2 . 2/19
So first off, great story. I loved your characterization of Snape and Harry is the most adorable thing; especially with his perceptive observation that Snape's smile is in his heart and how Harry always draws Severus with a rather large pink heart instead of a wide grin. One question that you didn't answer what who the tutor would be for young Harry and Neville. I would like it to be Remus but it is your story and you can make anyone you want, though I assume you probably won't be updating this story any time soon, if at all. It is a rather happy ending. I liked it very much. Though you did leave an open ended mystery with Harry's old muggle school teacher noticing the strange 6th finger that was slightly longer with sparks coming out of it. I had a crazy idea that was just the fan girl in me wishing for a little more for Severus. You called her Mrs. Taylor so that would imply that she is married but I didn't think about that until just now as I am writing this making my idea worthless...In any case it was just that I wanted Severus to have a woman in his life, even if that woman was a remarkably smart muggle woman that did her own research about a strange almost terrifying man with a sixth finger on his right hand that shoots sparks. She would have to be exceptionally smart to find the magical world on her own with only a picture and a memory of a man in the distance to go on. It's just that Severus is my absolute favorite character and I hate to see him alone in this new adventure of being a father to a child that has been unloved for the first five years of his life and is now living with a man that doesn't know what love is and therefore does not know how to show it. And what better way to go through this adventure than with someone that Harry already loves and trusts in his little five years old mind. But that's just me and my wishful thinking that was probably spurred on by the fact that I have my own story I've been working on recently where Severus marries a Muggle woman, two actually, the second years after the first died. But that was a super long review just to say good job and ask who the tutor was...Well done.
loretde22 chapter 2 . 1/30
This was beautiful I hope you continue it into a series.
greenwings33 chapter 2 . 1/28
Awe(:
So very cute and well thought out story.
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 2 . 1/17
Lovely fic! And may I say, you write with such lovely prose, better than some published authors I've read recently! Thank you for this story ; can't wait to read the other that was also recommended!
My Daddy is Snape chapter 2 . 1/8
This is truly amazing:)
kelbelz chapter 2 . 1/7
Great story!
aiower chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Madam Bright snorted wryly. "Albus tells me you're raising your boy here," she went on, weighing and measuring the guts with absent precision.
"It won't interfere with my duties," Snape assured her.
"Good to hear." Madam Bright barked another brusque laugh. "Last thing I need is another ankle biter running around my dungeons. I see quite enough of the little bastards as it is."
Snape felt his heart warming to her.
-Oh, Severus, lad, you are a dear.

Harry laid down his crayon with a happy sigh. "Finished," he said with satisfaction. He scrambled off the chair he was kneeling on and held the paper in front of his father. "See, daddy?"
Severus looked, understanding immediately that Harry had inherited his artistic ability, which was, unfortunately, nonexistent. "I see," he said, noncommittally.
"This is me," he said, indicating a small figure with spikes of black hair crayoned in all over his very round head.
"Obviously," his father agreed.
"And this is you." A much taller figure, his black crayoned hair longer and hanging down like sheets on the sides of his thinner face.
"Why do I have six fingers?" he felt obliged to ask, feeling that accuracy in a drawing was as important as artistic sense.
"That's your wand." Harry frowned. "I might make it longer."
"That might be helpful." Snape studied the picture.
-lol

"Everyone looks very happy," Snape said, studying the wide crayoned grins the figures wore. With a long finger he pointed out the exception. "Except me."
"You're happy too," Harry said seriously. "But you don't smile with your mouth like everyone else."
Avoiding Dumbledore's gaze Snape kept his eyes on the brightly coloured picture. "How do you know I'm happy then?"
Harry pointed to a pink blob on the drawn figure Snape hadn't noticed before. "Your smile's in your heart, daddy."
-That’s adorable! FTW, Middleton!

"Sounds to me you're doing all that can be done. My only suggestion would be to have a quiet word with him about his stash. Explain that food kept that way will go bad without a spell to preserve it. Reassure him that he's not in trouble. Buy him a box of biscuits or some blocks of Honeydukes chocolate, something he can keep in his drawer. Make him feel better."
&
"I know that doesn't seem like much," Poppy said with an understanding nod. "But, look, Severus. Watch Harry for a moment."
Severus looked at Harry who was listening to the student talk, nodding his head. He watched his son turn and glance at down the ward at them before turning back to the young patient.
"He does that," Poppy said quietly. "Every minute or so. Doubt he even realises himself what he's doing."
-Long lasting effects are a very vital part of an abused!Harry story - and you’ve done a lovely job conveying them.

-Ending was cute (Taylor’s worry for Harry was endearing).
aiower chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
"Another man's seed," Lily mused. "Your seed. James Potter's wife round and full of Severus Snape's child." Her words were soft and despite her promise of no magic there was a kind of thrill to them that ran along Snape's spine and made him quiver.
"Just imagine what it will be like for him," Lily continued, voice almost dreamy now. "Living with the knowledge all his life, that he couldn't even father his own child. That he had to ask you, of all men to do it for him."
Severus shook off the spell of her words and looked at her with something akin to admiration. "Are you sure the Sorting Hat put you in the right house? You'd have done well in Slytherin."
Lily chuckled, shaking her head.
"You don't really believe any of that, do you?"
She shrugged. "No," she admitted. "But it's what you believe that matters. How you'll feel about it."
-Very splendid deviousness.

"But I know nothing about teaching," Snape protested. "I don't even like children." He flung out a hand at the five year old who now lay on his belly on the rug, zooming a honking block car around its spiral pattern. "I don't even like my own child!"
-lol, that’s my Snape.

"Okay," Harry said doubtfully. "He looked around the room. "Can I watch TV?"
Snape paused with his tea cup halfway to his mouth. "T what?"
-Barriers! And very funny ones, too :]
Shorty85 chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
This story was awesome, I like believable Snape as Harry's father stories. Thanks for posting
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
awww... ( wipes tears) loved it. :)
karl1n chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
SO CUTE!
Jenetikitty chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Highly enjoyable and the perfect ending! :)