Reviews for Mine
I think it's hilarious how Albus pretends he cares about anything other than getting his own way. Hate that Severus allowed himself to be caught up in Albus' old spiderwebs of lies, control, and manipulation. He'd been free, a potioneer with a lucrative business - he could have quite easily taken Harry, packed up, and left to France or Switzerland or Australia or anywhere else in the world but no...

I love the Mrs. Taylor bit and would absolutely cheer for a romance between her and Severus except for that tickly little "Mrs." bit...
I don't understand Albus' extreme arrogance in supposedly wandering why Severus hadn't "come to him" about Harry. Why would he? Why in any universe would Severus "go to Albus" about the fact that he and Lily conceived a baby? What the hell business is it of Albus'? He's just a nosy, sanctimonious, holier than thou asswipe.

DaddySnape is adorable just as is KiddoHarry.
Clarling chapter 2 . 7/6
A very satisfying little story
BlueMoon007 chapter 2 . 2/1
Very cute.
BlueMoon007 chapter 1 . 2/1
This was really sweet. But so long for one chapter, I would have preferred it split up a bit so that its easier to find my place when I come back to it.
Lee chapter 2 . 1/29
This is perhaps the most heart-warming and also child-accurate Severitus story I've ever read? You've got the innocence and wisdom of a five year old Harry down perfectly here, and Snape stays so wonderfully in character whilst dealing with him, and the fact that Harry didn't automatically accept he was going to be safe and not sent back to the Dursleys is just so- perfect doesn't seem the right word, because it's horrible he had to experience the fear that he did, but you handled it so accurately! So realistically! It truly was perfect, even in the ways that break your heart. This fic was incredible, I'm very glad I took the time to read it, and I thank you for writing it in the first place.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2018
Why yes, Albus, forcing your inconsiderate will on Severus is always exactly the right thing to do. It's not like Severus is worth having his own independent thoughts, wants, needs, or desires, is he? Why, he's just your own personal puppet ripe for you to force to do everything you want him to do regardless of his own silly, irrelevant thoughts. How dare he not bow down and kiss your feet while begging to be told by you what you want him to do! Silly man thinking he's his own person.

But - I absolutely ADORE the ending of this story! Love that Ms Taylor found out that Harry really is ok...and naturally I like to imagine that she's not married and that she and Severus do get together, etc...romantic at heart, here...but most of all I"m just glad that Severus let Harry let her know that he's ok.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
Ugh, yeah, right, like Lily wouldn't have BEAT the prophesy out of Albus given that it concerns HER son.
Oh, Albus, who the fuck are YOU to "give" Severus five years for a damn thing? None of this shit is any of your fucking business you nosy, manipulative old fuckup.
Eeeenyway, I adore this story - you've captured Severus' personality just right! Great job!
Rebecca Paoly chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
Do you have an Archive of Our Own account? Because if you don't someone has stolen some stories, including this one. I normally wouldn't bring it up because because the user name is similar (GillianInOz) but I've come across someone on both FFN and AO3 who stole and posted another story under two different usernames, so I'd rather be safe than sorry and give you a heads up incase that isn't you.
xTCatxx chapter 2 . 12/8/2018
Oh my gosh this was such a beautiful story thank you for writing and sharing it. It really made my day a lot happier thank you so much!
Azure Shine chapter 1 . 11/12/2018
always love this story!
SusanMarieS chapter 2 . 11/10/2018
mumphie chapter 2 . 10/6/2018
Very good story! Will look for the next one.
mumphie chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
It's a shame that Sev didn't turn to Lucius and say something about rumors and their reliability - and that he just recently found out about his son, Hadrick (or Hadrian) Porters, from a witch from America. Then have his birthday be in August.
WeisseHex chapter 2 . 8/2/2018
Good story! I like Sevvie in this tale!