Reviews for Mine
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it.
While I like the story, I detest how Albus jerks Severus around like a disobedient dog and how Severus just takes it lying down. Very strange.
Neville's grandmother is called Augusta, actually. Also, Neville is actually one day older than Harry.
Neville's grandmother is called Augusta, actually.
R.V.Wells chapter 2 . 4/26
Really, a dark man comes and takes away an orphan, he could be all kinds of child molester.
Thankfully not the case.
I adore how they all love Harry. The idea of growing up in that large magical castle is a dream come true.
R.V.Wells chapter 1 . 4/26
I don't like surrogacy in general.
That said, I like the idea of Lily and Snape having a child together, specially in the light of the events revealed in the seventh book (to which you had no access when writing this, impressive).
Dumbledore is very cannon and the child is lovely.
Thank you for this gift.
jenzhere99 chapter 2 . 2/27
This story deserves a lot more reviews! I enjoyed it thoroughly and I'm invested in your portrayal of the characters. Now I'm off to read the sequel!
PurePreet chapter 2 . 2/1
bootiful
thewandcrafter chapter 2 . 12/9/2020
I love this. So much potential in this story. I think I read that there might be a sequel, so I'm going to look, but even if it stops here, this is perfect and brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for writing it.
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 2 . 10/31/2020
So cute, i LOVE IT!
Himmelstaenzerin chapter 2 . 9/21/2020
What a great story! I loved every bit of it.
chloe chapter 2 . 9/18/2020
ahhhhhh that was great
love love love the epilogue!
iadorespike chapter 2 . 8/26/2020
This was just lovely. A very different story, but it made me happy. Thanks so much!
Me4Ever999 chapter 2 . 8/22/2020
This was the sweetest lil story, the ending really made me tear up 3 thank you for writing this
Potterfanatic101 chapter 2 . 8/19/2020
Oh why didn't you finish it! I love this! so cute! I love the "ending"!