Reviews for Mine
EpitomyofShyness chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
This story is so sweet and wonderful, you literally brought tears to my eyes with the ending. Thank you so much for this.
The-little-67-impala chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
amazing
shiarein chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
The last scene with Annalee makes me teary~

I can sooo imagine that scene
SLegend chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Just love this story!
musme chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
so sweet!

I like it
aryllia chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
It's a shame classes are about to take up after the summer now, I really want to dive in and read more of your works after this~

I just want to pinch Snape in the cheek for being such an adorable reluctant newbie father. Yes, I'm a sadist and I laughed at his distress. But I also tuned into a gooey puddle at those precious little family moments (and the image of Snape holding Harry - adorable!)

You can tell Dumbly enjoys being surrogate grandpa to the fullest. One of the mightiest wizards of their time, indulging in crayons with a five year old...

Oh, and congrats on including the abuse in a believable way. Harry is a good model for portraying child abuse, but an awful lot of writers sort of ruin it by going over the top or making it a "look at me I'm so pitiful"-case. Taking in third parts (Pomfrey and Taylor) was a nice touch - Annalee Taylor's guilt over Harry really plucked at my heartstrings.

I just came to think of it, what with Snape looking all scary (billowing robes and all) and Harry proclaming that his father had picked him up (without leaving a trace, without being describable by the relatives etc.) I would probably have very cautiously asked if his father's name might be Grim Death or something down that line! XD

Oh, and nice tie-up ending. The police search going on in the muggle world and Harry reassuring the one muggle who was there for him. Excellent ending.
Blueowl chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Awesome, awesome story. I loved how you wrote Snape and the other characters. They were quite real and believable, especially the reasons why Dumbledore left Harry with the Dursleys in the first place. Thanks for writing it, it was an enjoyable read.
Kynie chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Sweet very good story
purefaith91 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Absolutely wonderful. Poor SS though, he has been had...two are as easy as one, ha! Very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing. p
purefaith91 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I love this story and who could resist sweet little Harry. SS put LM in his place, didn't he? Excellent! p
Teleenflinx chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
This was lovely - thank you for writing! :)
xianvar chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
That's such a sweet little story!

It made me cry in the end, ya know?

Beautifully drwan and laid out, which hit something inside me... It's a wonderful story, one that shows how good a live can be.

I especially liked Mrs. Taylor. She is one of thise women the world needs more of. It's these people that make the world go round, who think of everybody and not just themselves.

Thanks for the nice time I had whilst reading this!
Areus Bookworm chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
That was such a good ending! And the story? AMAZINGLY MING-BLOWING! I am SO recomending this to my friends!
professortennant chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Love this. I would write a sequel where Ms. Taylor and Snape bond over Harry...then he could have a fully family :) AWWWW.

Regardless, I love this! One of the best and most well written Snapes ever!
Silverdragonstar chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Wow what an original idea. I was not sure how this would work out but you did well. Lots of details and the epilogue was too cute. So far I just want to squish your 5 year old version of Harry in a hug and take him for an ice cream sunday.
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »