Reviews for Mine
Coshaidamarsuntsu chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I love this. You manage to make Snape human and caring, yet keep him in character.
readerofHP chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
this story is so very very sweet
momocolady chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
good story
sunsethill chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
I have avoided this story for a while because I don't usually like child fics, but I finally gave in. Boy am I glad that I did. This was really beautiful. I especially liked the tenseness of Snape's first meeting with Lucius and Snape's necessary viciousness to protect Harry, and the beauty of the final scene with Annalee Taylor.
MadnessInBaggyPants chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
Blimey! Wonderful story! I can understand completely why so many people recommended it! You captured Snape’s emotions perfectly! I absolutely adored it!

Oh, I believe the title couldn’t have been more befitting! Great job!
Joelle4 chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
A warm and beautiful story,

Thanks for sharing :)
pears chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
"Your smile's in your heart, daddy"

Aw...that's the cutest line ever!
sunne chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
I've always been intrigued by fanfics where Snape turns out to be Harry's father. Yours was one of the best that I've read so far. You kept Snape in character without turning him into a fluffy soft mess totally different from canon. Yet you also showed us the humanity in Snape, which he has but does not show very often. Harry is positively endearing. You played him out very well too keeping him in character for a five year old boy yet adding in little quirks from being neglected by the Dursleys, like hoarding food in his wardrobe. I loved how you added in Annalee Taylor's point of view at the end. It makes you think that perhaps she has a bigger role in the story...maybe. Anyways, I enjoyed this quite a bit. Have a good one!

~Sunne~
Swirling Bloom chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
Really Brilliant!
azntgr01 chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
*sniffs* omg... this story had me smiling so much.. it made me go.. aw .. and smile some more.. its was beautiful written beautifully done *nodding* congrats to you.. you didn't have to take it a step father.. you didnt have to make harry growup but..you didn't it was beautiful... awesome... awesome
minn yun chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
erm...i hope it's not much of a request to ask for a ficlet of present-harry internal turmoil/confusion to seeing the expression in past-snape's eyes during their brief encounter?... sorry if i seem to be a demanding lot, but you're just so good i had to do this...thanks!
Kiki Cabou chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
What a beautiful ending. Oh man, that was so good. The visuals, Annalee, the meeting with Neville, the sheer HOPE of the thing ... it all fit so well. Bravo. Again, what a fantastic story. Congratulations on a job brilliantly done.
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
*whoops with delight*

THIS. IS. FANTASTIC. Oh my God, Harry is perfect, Snape is hilarious, I love Albus, Lucius is appropriately fah-reaky, and the whole thing is total genius. I know the whole "Snape is Harry's father" thing has been done to death, but that doesn't diminish the awesome power of this story. Holy crap. The moment when Snape held Harry in the bedroom tugged so hard on my heart I thought it was going to snap free from my ribcage. And all of the hilarious five-year-old things Harry, does paired with the more disturbing aspects of his behavior, made me alternate between laughter and considerable "aw"ing. The plot is sweet, the style is impeccable, and the dialogue is in a league of its own. I can't wait to read part two ... why look! There it is! Off I go.
Anux chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
aw, i loved it! harry is such a cute lil boy!_
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »