Reviews for Mine
xikum chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
Aww, that was nice. We all fantasize about one teacher being nice to Harry, always figure there must have been at least One adult who was kind to and cared for him, otherwise he would have had not rust at all of adults in authority. It's nice to see that one was reassured, not left to worry. And it was good to see that the Dursleys, absolute normalcy snobs, got a scandal that is unlikely to die, but will be spoken of in the neighborhood for years to come! Yes!
xikum chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I just discovered this. What an amazing story. So achingly intense, so true to character... I could see it happening just like this.
shedoc chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
wow...this is so cool!...it would be even cooler if i could get all of part one to load...
wwwendy chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
That was very good! I really enjoyed reading this...
glyph chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
To paraphrase Professor Flitwick, "Well done, Miss Middleton, well done!"

It is so wonderful to find a gem like this among the dross that is too often posted here.

Thank you.
athenakitty chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
Severus spends a nice time with Bright? Will Harry and Severus like the tutor? Will Harry be getting something to increase his height and weight? Will someone get around to killing the Dursleys?
Fan chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
Very interesting story! I loved it! I really hope you will continue it, but if not, that's ok too. You are a really good writer!
clara200 chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
I liked it but you could continue this.
Scarlett Foxie chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
Your story is well written and has a very interesting plot. I hope that you plan to post more chapters soon.
NadaZilch chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
Aw! Well-written, well-plotted and well-loved! I would love to read more, but if not, that was a good place to end. Well done!
Purple Artichokes from Mars chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
That was excellent. Wonderfully written.

Will there be a part 3?
aussiebeck chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
Great fic so far. Please Please Please write more! I really enjoy reading it!
Rory chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
um, right. So I was reviewing and my thumb brushed the touchpad thing on my laptop and my review got cut off... I was too emotionally charged to type calmly, I suppose.

This is a wonderfully written story. It wasn't overly descriptive that it was boring, yet so descriptive that I could picture the scenes as I was reading.

I truly, deeply hope that you write more Harry Potter fanfics. I would so love to read more of your stories. I noticed that you did have more stories in other fandoms. I'm rather attached to HP and hesitant in starting in any other (I tend to get obsessive). So please (inserting pleading smile) write more HP fics if you get inspiration and when you have time. I'll faithfully read and review them.

I loved your characterization of Harry, Severus and all the other characters. There're just too many things to praise here.. don't want to babble on and on about the same thing though.. that I loved this story.

Just one more comment. Would there be more to follow in this? Who would tutor Harry? But then the ending was so lovely. I really shouldn't ask for more. :)

Thank you again for writing and sharing such a wonderful story.
Rory chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
This story is most definitely one of my favorites now. I loved every single moment (
Sky chapter 2 . 7/15/2004