Reviews for Mine
ennui deMorte chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
Wonderful story! I love Harry going back to visit his teacher and giving her the crayon drawing. I do hope that you add more to this wonderful story, but if you don't, it is still a brilliant little story. But I want to know who Harry's tutor will be ~ Remus?
texasjeanette chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
I totally loved this story. The emotions, the doubts, the realness was great. I like the fact that you clearly show that childhood neglect greatly impacts a child… you also underlined the potential problem that Dumbledore mentioned in the beginning… that Harry would be so eager to be loved that he would trust and follow the first person to offer it… as he did when this stranger that he knew nothing about said that he was his father… even though his name was different and he had been told that his father was dead… he immediately trusted and loved this man. I do hope that you will consider more to this story… I would love to see how growing up with Severus and Neville at Hogwarts will affect Harry. Also, perhaps you can introduce Draco to a young Harry… then he would already have two good friends before he ever has to consider growing up and facing a destiny too big for even teenaged shoulders… how different would the world be if Neville grew more confidant before ever going to Hogwarts? If Draco learned tolerance and had another male role model, not to mention real friends before he ever went to Hogwarts? If Severus had learned love and pride before Harry Potter’s first year? I would love to find out, please consider making your two chapter foray into an epic tale, I for one would await each chapter with bated breath. Sincerely, texasjeanette
wolfawaken chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
This was a sad but sweet story. I liked it alots. I am checking all 4 on the list
momma-dar chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
This story is brilliant, I am soo happy that I stumbled across it. I can't wait to see what is going to happen. Keep up the great writing and I will be waiting for the next chapter.
Svetlana Lvova chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
My compliments on being a wonderful storyteller.
Svetlana Lvova chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
It's a lovely story. I enjoyed it very much.
lethelynn chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
This is a beautiful story! The Neville aspect is very clever, and not something that I've run across before. I hope you continue this storyline.
Iian Feuerfalke chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
No wonder Neville is always so jumpy, his granny is a real nightmare.

The epilogue is heartbreaking. His former teacher is so soft hearted and sincere and he is such a sweet boy.

Please, update soon!
Iian Feuerfalke chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
The story is heartaching sweet. I like how Snape tries to struggle against his responsibility and looses every time Harry smiles at him or calls him "daddy", it is very realistic.

Oh, I just loved the part were he dealt with Lucius.
Enola chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
Aw, this fic is so sweet!

Absolutely brilliant! Will you continue to add onto it? Your AU here has good potential, esp if you were to write about the years where Harry and Neville are enrolled in Hogwarts. Would Harry go to Slytherin, or would he still get placed in Griffindor? And would Neville be terrified of Snape still?

Well done!
becb chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
I really enjoyed this fic. Thank you so much for writing it! I almost cried a couple of times, and for me that's saying a lot! Your writing style is very enjoyable, and the story is very well put together. I can tell there was a lot of thought and care put into it. Will there by any chance be a sequel? 'Cause I'd love to read it if there is. Again, thank you so much for writing this story.

~BecB )
Charzy chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
Lovely, simply lovely! I remember your sentinel stories and I must say you haven’t lost your touch. "Smile with your heart" now that just twists the heart strings, poor Severus doesn’t stand a chance. Not that I think he wants to ;)

Would it be too much to beg for more?

Charzy
Silverthreads chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
Very uplifting story. Characters are well drawn and true to JKR's vision in their own way. I do hope there will be more.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Very well written. Completely held my attention.
Aycelcus chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
beautiful, simply beautiful. I realy want to draw that last image of Snape and Harry now, it's such a powerful image. Would that be alright with you? I would certainly send you a copy.
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 Next »