Reviews for Mine
Beatrice H. Groos chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
That is so sweet. I was nearly in tears towards the end. And now I have this strange motherly feeling coursing through my body.
Fortuna's Smile chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Great story! I normally dont read any stories with Harry being Snapes son anymore, because theyre so cliche and often totally out of character.

But your take on it is simply amazing! I like the way Snape doubts if hes a suitable father, and also that he doesnt change his whole behaviour over night. Also good that the Dursleys were very in canon, theres no need to write them as physically abusive, as constant neglect is just as bad.

Just on point of critic -the endings. first chapter ends with a The End, second with a Epilogue, it makes me think that the story is finished. So do you have a third chapter? or is it really the end this time?

Well, I hope it isnt, Id like to read more, especially about whos the tutor (Remus?), and more of Nevilles Grandmother, and Snapes teaching...

Keep up the great work, Im going to check out now if you have any other stories!

#fortunas smile
CatOrange chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
Wow. An original and interesting piece of work! What I like most is that you've kept Snape in character and how a guy like him would deal with having a child. You've also written younger Harry really well. Please continue!
simplicity.exe chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
im sad that the story was so short, it was beautifully writen. the end is by far my favorite part, the caring teacher. what in the world can i say to praise you further?
0Chrissie0 chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
~I really liked it! Nice story and you perfectly touched the characters. Any sequels in mind? I will surely add you in my favorites! :)~

-{- *Star Eyed Unicorn* -}-
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Family magic. That was a very good idea. A truly enjoyable description of the love a parent should, bone and blood and soul deep, should feel for a child.
Unseen Watcher chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
Wonderful! Well written and gripping. I liked that you didn't drag it into the Hogwarts years. Just a nice little alternate childhood. Neville's going to benefit too!

The ending was a nice touch.
chge chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
A wonderful story. I do hope to read chapter 3 soon :)
barbi-bee chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
a truly wonderful series, I'm looking forward to the next episode

Barbi
Otspock chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
This ia a well written story and I enjoyed reading it.
lillinfields chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
I loved, rather amazingly neat fic you've done. Any continuing?
athenakitty chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
How distantly is James and Severus related? Snape doesn't like the way Harry's being raised? Dumbledore's pushing alot of buttons? Snape's going try to be a good father? Will Lucius heed the warning?
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34