Reviews for Not–So–Secret Secrets
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
*waves puppy-shipper flag*
FireKai chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Loved the fic. It was really cute.
heartslogos chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
This so funny!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Random but good
kingleby chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
lol _ loved the last part!
Daikaio chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Ha, very hott _ Great work! Hehe, Yami and Yuugi spying xD
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Ha ha ha. Funny and cute.
Misura chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
*snorts, then bursts out giggling from upon her pink cloud of happiness* I loved that little shift at the end, with Yugi and Yami making a brief appearance and making sure my kawaiiness-sensors were really completely overloaded at the end. (Well, it was a very sexy kind of kawaiiness, of course, but still kawaiiness.) I also loved Joey calling Seto by a nickname too, instead of protesting against that 'pup'. A delicious read. -
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
::evil grin:: That was GREAT. It was absolutely positively adorable. I loved it SO MUCH. (Yami/Yugi is right up there with Baku/Ryou and Seto/Joey in my 'fav pairings' list) I think this was one of your best ones. Not that they aren't *all* great... ~

Rock on

mayu-kkg chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
This is sort of a good sequel to your other fic, 'Conundrums And Contradictions'. Short but sweet.
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
oh that was naughty but i liked it do you mean 'THE END' as in of the whole story or just the chapter please continue it because i like it hehe review you later_
caligulasNightmare chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
you have got to hurry and update this!i got so excited when i read the summary,and was rewarded when i came and read this chapter...this is really good!so please hurry and update!ja!
nasako chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Hehe Cute _
marry03 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
I love it! I can't waite for more chapters.
TheHotChick chapter 1 . 7/14/2004