Reviews for Persephone
SP777 chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Awww...that's it?
bloodredcherry chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
Assuming I'm right, I like the take that Jareth wasn't all evil!mofo but instead, had something up his sleeve. Ludo is great! Did he just play the part of dumb beast? Anyway - good chapter! I'd be ticked off too!
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Already I see this story isn't finished. What a darn shame. Anyway, this is a very nice start, if you ever want to complete, I implore you please do! Anyway onto the rest of the chapters.
Ravyn chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
This is officially one of my favorite fanfics ever. More amazing than the creative story is your skill as a writer; I am truly in awe. Please update soon!
TaraJules chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
Update! You said you had more chapters done? Please consider updating, this story is good and very unique in its idea. I love the way you've you the legend of Hades and Persephone as inspiration for this story!
AURORA chapter 4 . 11/7/2005
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT JARETH IS INTRIGING AS IS THE WHOLE SET UP MORE PLEASE !
mordrie chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
cool story hope u fisnish it
FoxxyBunniB chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
oh he is so evil and i like that so so
Lhee chapter 4 . 6/29/2005
Please update, I have quite enjoyed reading your story, and was quite upset to discover that there were only four chapters! You're a really very good writer, and I hope to see more from you! :)
Anaxandra chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
Most lovely. I do hope Sarah learns to love Jareth. Her being so rebellious can be so frustrating! It's excellent!
badkitty chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
awesome story! your spelling and grammar are pretty good, and your storyline is amazing: both the situations and the attitudes of the characters are believable. i do hope that you will continue writing and update this story soon.

./\ /\

( - - )

Y
HolyCheesus chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
I absolutely love your story!
WickedGame chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
it will be funny to see how she gets when she has to go back aboveground and not have her servants and stuff. funny. the persephone myth is my favorite myth from greek mythology, and the one i know best. good story.
LadyGrey1174 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
O, I'm lovin' it!

The Persephone/Sarah connection is completely logical...(read as "totally cool")

Can't wait for more...
Orphelia-Rose chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
I have *always* loved this Greek myth...I am soo glad that you have put a Labyrinth spin to it...I am really going to enjoy reading your story!

Great job so far! I love Mo!

Please update soon!