Reviews for Smiling down on me
Lord N chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
James was a seeker
domsijohn chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
poor remus sirius is a cheater
Hi chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oh my god... That two timing jerk!
SBMFanatic chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
aww,it's cute
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
the ending was very sweet!

foxanbu
Mango chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
As always your writing is awesome. Great one shot i like it.

Hope to read more of your fics.

P.s.

I'm sorry
Mango Tea chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Some background info on how Sirius and Harry got together and more reaction on what Remus thought about everything would have been nice, but it was a cute little story nonetheless. I liked the flashback :) my favorite part.

Love always,

Tabz
Emerald707 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
WTF? Wasn't Sirius Remus' ex-lover? And if so, woulden't he be a smidgen upset that Harry is having Sirius' baby? I mean, seriously, this made no sense, and was a total let down. Lol, didn't you think about how the characters would feel? bloody hell.
Delete This Account You Wanker chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I would sort of think that Remus would be slightly upset that Sirius had done it with Harry. Good story though.
Desdinova chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I absolutely have to wonder what you would do if HP canon was enforceable?

I have yet to see a SINGLE MPREG FIC that makes any sense. This is no exception. This, set in a magical universe, and you still can't come up with a plausible reason why these boys should be pregnant. Or how we should think ass babies are possible. Did he have a cesarian? Was the baby teleported out? You never mentioned it, or why he didn't die, which most men or boys would do in his situation.

If you want, you can assume the next question has nothing to do with you. But why is it that HP mpreg fic writers can't be arsed to learn A. SINGLE. DAMN. THING. ABOUT. PREGNANCY. OR. CHILDBIRTH? Even though the story is all about it?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
What the fuck? Seriously
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
That was very cute
Respectshipper chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
good
Cucami chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
aww thats one of the sweetest stories i may have ever read.
will-smith101 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006