Reviews for Sentimental
Skies chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Ultimate awesomeness!
Veleda chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I wouldn't say I hate Tatsumi/Watari, oh no, far from it, I've simply never been very interested in it. It's never grabbed me.

Until now. (Did you think I was setting up a flame? Heh) This story made me feel for this relationship in a way I never have before. It rang absolutely true to me.

I really liked the way you made it clear that the characters don't live in a vacuum. The mention of Tsuzuki giving them the vase worked very well (and it's exactly something Tsuzuki would do).

My very favorite line is: "And he is not Tsuzuki or Hisoka, and his living life was hardly angsty or difficult when compared to his friends, so his eyes do not cloud over and his smile does not falter just a little bit at the edges as he shrugs his shoulders easily..." It works so well, and says so much. It makes clear Watari's determination to be happy, how well he notices others, and it illustrates his pain far better than stating it outright would have done.

Very, very nice.
Heartless-chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Aw! ;_; That's so sweet! This fanfic is so sweet, and I could see it happening, too! *hugs Watari*
Animegoil chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
*Squeal* Aw! Cute! Man... I liked this... it brought on a new light on how people can be different by the smallest things... I can see either scenario- Tatsumi being the sentimental one, or Watari being the sentimental one... I think... I'm a mix. More on the non-sentimental side though. *shrugs*

I really like this- loved the jokes about the bedroom- and poor Watari! it was ... sad... even nothing really happened, but you did well _not_ expressing his sadness *wink* Poor baby... and yay for Watsumi! Or Tatari or whatever we wish to call. Tsusoka, Hizuki... *giggles*
Akari-chan chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
This is one of the best thing I read so far. It isnt drama, but made me cry, nor comedy, but Im smiling. Its simple, and yet this simplicity makes it awesome! Its impossible not conect those precious moments to our own, its the cute little simple things that makes a wonderful life :D And yes, Im a very emotional person, whos favoriting your fanfic a thousand times XD
God-Damned chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
cute. very cute. ok, so its just fluffly. but i love watarixtatsumi. who doesn't? possibly many others but then again, who cares? u must be wondering y i'm saying all these in my review for ur story. the reason is... i just feel like it. annoying ppl i mean. hehe...
SniperKitty chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Aw.

That's SO CUTE. AWW T_T;;.

Great writing. Good, good, good writing. Aw.

Such a precious ending Great job!

Aw *hugs Watari and Tatsumi*
osmalic chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
I LOVE THIS! A different side of Watari, but I love, love, love this and it's going to my favorite stories list. And Watari's reaction to such a revelation-really priceless and wonderful. I hope you'll write more YnM fics!
Literary Eagle chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
A very charming fic! You did a good job! _
ola chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
whehe! i love how you ended it )

when you mentioned that the fic was abit impersonal, at the begining, m, perhaps it's because of the tense fo your verbes? i dunno *smiles sheepishly* i liked it anyway. nice job)
Alhendra chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Oh my God! One of my fave authors has gotten into YnM fanfic! XD You have no idea how happy I am about this...and lovely fic! I'd have thought that Tatsumi wouldn't be the sentimental one really, but it works very well this way...probably better actually...very well done! XD
Miko chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
V.E.R.Y cute XD! I enjoyed it quite a bit _ *re-reads and giggles happily*
Schatten Wolfendorf chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Aw, this is.. absolutly sweet! I don't think the characters are particularly off, they seem right to me, and I do agree with the though that Tatsumi is much more emotional than 'Tari, its just that he keeps that kind of things to himself and Watari is usually just wearing his 'happy coat' and nobody wonders about his attachments. That's also why I think those two are perfect together, Watari is not very emotional, but he's very sincere and open, and Tatsumi can use that stright forward aproach, as well as rubbing some of his sentimentalism on the blond. Your story was very, very sweet, it just hit an itch I couldn't scratch tonight. The present tense on which is written is slightly odd, but you pulled it off, so go you! keep it going :)
PhoenixFire Lia chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
*laughs* It's the couch controversy fic! Yes! Still so good. M-hmm.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
That's so adorable!

Well-written, great development, even funny and sweet. It's a lovely little fic.