Reviews for Green
shadowfan999 chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to see what happens next
Omnitrix1 chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
PLEASE UPDATE!
Nobody chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
P-Chan has the The Mask! That should prove to be humorous, And you say Ranma girl gonna wear the mask? Wonder what differences there'll be between Ranma boy and girl when wearing the mask, hope she has hair! ;-D Update real soon puh-lease! O_O(sad puppy dog look)

signed,

Mr. Nobody
Shinigami chapter 11 . 9/24/2006
*twitches* Okay, Now, I'm offically scarred for life! Kuno's plain nasty without adding the Mask! I SO didn't need the image of Akane kissing Kuno! How will I get that iamge out of my head? As for Ryoga, he already has severe issues! SO PLS have someone remove that mask, before he gets any worse! *muses* Every member of the Nermia crew already showed their dark sides! So far Ranma haven't showed his darker side. And I KNOW he has one, he chose to keep it hidden! The Mask released some of it...But I would love to see him open a can of whoop ass on his rivals for once...PLS have 'Mask' show Nodoka EXACTLY what Genma did to Ranma on the training trip! Because I have the feeling that Ranma haven't told Nodoka the whole story...Nodoka seemed to have forgiven Genma for lying to her too easily...I know they were gone for 10 yrs...Would a woman like Nodoka that takes her family's honor too seriously, forgive a man that drug the family name into the mud? DOES she know all about the Cat Fist? By the way-Ranma! It's okay to have weaknesses. Everyone is at least afraid of something. Ever guys get scared! Look at your father-he's scared of Nodoka-his own wife!
Sour Schuyler chapter 11 . 1/24/2006
P-Chan as the Mask? Fun! Update soon!
Sour Schuyler chapter 10 . 1/24/2006
Shampoo is right. Cool chapter...
Sour Schuyler chapter 9 . 1/24/2006
Lol! Ukyou making a pass at Kuno? AWESOMENESS... This was so funny.
Sour Schuyler chapter 8 . 1/24/2006
Hahahahhahaha! This scene was priceless. You've really made me want to go watch the movie again now.
Sour Schuyler chapter 7 . 1/24/2006
Cliffie...
Sour Schuyler chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
Nah, it was an okay ending for the chapter. Anyway, nice job.
Sour Schuyler chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
Wow. That was AWESOME.
Sour Schuyler chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
Aw, poor Ryouga! He will make it in time for the concert, won't he? ;_; Neat chapter. - Ranma's so jealous.
Sour Schuyler chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
Nice cliffie. I'd like to point out that you probably meant to write "What a haul, what a haul!"
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
WOOT! A little closer to the central plot of the story... You did a great job writing this.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Fun beginning! _ Already some of the messy love triangles are involved, and Kuno's in there, too, making a fool of himself. Hurrah! I'll definitely read on.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »