Reviews for Happy Little Barrel Land
Gabriel Ice chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Amusing, of course, but the best moment had to be the dragons complaining about the possibility of winding up stuck to Noel. That line struck a chord.
crazy Rikku-chan chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
OH...this is so CUTE!

Oh, PLEASE continue this!

It's so sweet and funny and it's with my favourite couple...so it MUST go on!

Your Precis-bunny!
Lily Maxwell The Dark Angel chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
*pokes author of the story* You're going to continue this, right? I mean, it's really funny! Especially Gyoro and Ururun XD They're so mean to poor Ashie...

Though, it's appreciate an update _soon_, alright? This beginning is nice, but you got me wanting more. *pokes again* So please, update a.s.a.p., ok?

I'll be waiting anxiously!

Lily M.
redwyrm chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
liked this story alot plese right more chapters!
CodenniumRed chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Crabs that are caght by fisharman are put into boiling hot water and die in it under 2 seconds... their limbs dissolve right off at the joints.

That's how they trun that attractive orange you see them at restaurants as opposed to their natural borwn.

Anywho short but interesting story. Maybe my rant will have a place in it somewhere?
Crazy Authoresses CAT and AMS chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
This is the Venus Goddess part of the author (who didn't write this) coming after her partner to force her to update. Jeez.. she won't even give me a sneak peek on this next chapter! *kicks SMU* It's really funny! I wanna read more! Now drag yourself away from trying to hook Ashton and Precis up in the game and do it here! *grins*
Princess Lilcia chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
This could be an awesome story if you continue. Keep up the good work!
Shay Strife chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
OMG I LOVE THIS FIC! SO CUTE! XD I cant WAIT for more! I LOVE IT! I really wanna read more _ ...ok i think you get it -_-'

Ashtons a cutey _