Reviews for Still Waters Can Be Savage
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
lmao that was perfect XD
blankpage12 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Best line, because I can actually hear it in my head:

"Donny?" Leo whispered in shock. "Jesus Christ! Remind me to never piss him off again!"
arianshifter chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Nice. :D
Eediva chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
What show was it? Bold and the Beautiful?
Ice Dagger chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Heehee! That's to funny! )
TigerChickTigriss chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! D-donny! M-my GOD! TOO FUNNY! (falls off chair wile holding her sides and dies of laughter)

TCT
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
oh, poor donnie... years ago, star trek voyager was my favourite tv program, but i had to stop watching it when they started showing it at 02.00 am. what i wouldn't give for a good old bo staff back then...
HorseTechie chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Hi! Tis HorseTechie (from the Padded Cell). I finds you! ;p

This was different... short too. But the ending was funny. Now the question is... is he still mad about the cancellation, or is he now mad that he busted the TV (which he will have to fix or replace)?
Red Tale chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
That was pretty cute. I thought it would have been something he saw on, like politics or sports or something, but that worked. And the set up at the beginning was good too, Leo trying to find Bambi.

Hey, you know, I haven't been active the last couple months here that you arrived, but it you like Donatello, you will love me. Trust me. Go look up my stories when you have some time. All Donatello, All the time. (well, almost all, got to have some diversy.) I read your bio and I was like, this girl is going to love me. I'm from the 80's too (well, late 70's, but still...).

Anyway, I'm going to go read some other of your stuff now (I read that Busted one, but I'm still thinking how to review it...)

Red Turtle
MonicaLeo's Girl chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
HA! Yeah, I figured the only thing to set tim id little Donny off would be something small. I was thinking more like a bowl of pudding, though... great first story! I'll read all you're others! P.S: I'm, too lazy 2 log in, too lazy to log in!
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
This was hilarious! I loved it! I can SO see Donatello losing his cool over something like that! And I LOVE his brothers' reactions...loved even more Splinter's calm dealing. ROFL! Great job!
jordan chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
hehehe, that was funny!
odder22 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
GO, DONNIE! KILL THE INNOCENT HOME ELECTRONICS! This is good. Really good, for a relatively short fic. I think it has the potential to become a full story. You just need to ask some good follow-up questions. "What show was cancelled?" "What was Don's immediate reaction?" "How on Earth did he get the bo through the TV?" "Does he get his bo back?" "Do the guys get a new TV?" "Will they ever decide on a movie to watch?" Think about it. . .
Ninja Turtles-Yama S chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Is this supposed to be funny or serious? I'm just making sure. It's a great fic dude/dudette!
Dona Tello625 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Man, I hate it when that happenes to me 2. Well good fic. )