Reviews for Turning human
Brukaoru chapter 15 . 10/1/2007
Hehe! Cute! I know you may not finish the story, but this was a decent place to leave off at. Take care and keep writing, your really good! :)
Brukaoru chapter 14 . 10/1/2007
I love how you incorporated all these items and the Italian(
Brukaoru chapter 13 . 10/1/2007
Awesome detailed battle scenes! Excellent work! :D
Brukaoru chapter 12 . 10/1/2007
So... Intriguing! Its almost hard for me to leave a review and just simply read the next chapter!
Brukaoru chapter 11 . 10/1/2007
Aww no... Really great details and really original. Awesome stuff!
Brukaoru chapter 10 . 10/1/2007
Cute! I love the explanation of how the poster changed, hehe. Aww... He won't admit it to anyone but himself? Too bad...
Brukaoru chapter 9 . 10/1/2007
Awesome writing for the fighting sequences! Love how you describe Trish kicking butt despite not being at her best.
Brukaoru chapter 8 . 10/1/2007
Again, the descriptions so vivid! Sorry I can't really say anything else, but this story is really good! :D
Brukaoru chapter 7 . 10/1/2007
Hehe! I simply love the dialogue! Seriously, it couldn't be any better. Too funny. Dante is corny, lol!
Brukaoru chapter 6 . 10/1/2007
So sad! :( I love the descriptions here, though short, they were detailed.
Brukaoru chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
Aww... Sad, sweet, and so many emotions this chapter caused... Awesome work!
Brukaoru chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
Oh my! Too freakin' funny! XD But at the same time, it must be embarrassing for the both of them, hehe.
Brukaoru chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
I love how Dante is being reminded of his mother and telling Trish what she had said about "this period" Hehe! Too cute!
Brukaoru chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
Wow... Hehe... Just so funny and original. Who would have thought Dante could teach women 'the stuff?' XD
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
That's too funny! I love it. I like how you made it simple and yet added some very interesting details. Great work!