Reviews for Time Is A Curse
vivienne99 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
i never even finished all of teen titans but im crying so hard right now
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This is great, I loved it! I always wondered what was going on in Nightwing's mind after she left. It had to be really hard, letting her go for the second time. Great job!
ree chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
i loved reading this...it moved me to tears.
helenluvsboo chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
..."Not five-star material"?

...you're crazy.

*glomps*

You're a great writer.
Pobbin chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Like you, I'm a noob when it comes to Teen Titans. Oddly enough, I saw this episode today, and it also gave me some inspiration to write something on it. I don't think I ever will, but that's ok. At leat I got to read yours! It was beautifully written, nice job. You were very thorough in Robin's feelings, which I appreciate. I'm a sucker for these introspective sorts of oneshots, but a lot of the time people don't go very deep into the character, making a superficial and dull fic. You did a nice job of avoiding that. Great work.
STARFIRE chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
THAT SUCKED MAN IT WAS LIK POETRY OH ROMEO OH ROMEO KISS MY BUTT PLEZ COME ON I KNOW YOU CAN DO BATTER THAN THAT HELLO IS HE LIK TALKING TO HIMSELF !
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Dang it, I'm a sucker for stories like these.

'Twas dramatic, to say the least, that the older Nightwing should have to give up Star for a second painful time and think of how things could have been; almost makes me wonder how it 'should' have been instead.

Take care,

~Lu.
me chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
no offense but the pairing really sux robin and raven forever. i didn't read it but i don't like that pairing don't waste your talent on star/robin.
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
This was a very sad, depressing story, but what else could I expect from a story about love lost and love regained only to be lost again? However, Batman Beyond takes place 40 years into the future, so Terry wouldn't have been born yet when Nightwing was around. And Robin was Batman's partner before he became leader of the Teen Titans. Those discrepancies aside, it was a very good fanfic.
ocdsugar chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Oh...it is so sad and depressing, but, nonetheless, endearing and enthralling. Bravo.
Jellybob 15 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Very interesting. Like how Robin-er, Nightwing was reflecting on when Starfire came to him through that time warp episode. I especially liked how you described how he felt when she entered their time. Great job!

Jelly
Summer's Sun chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
wa! Really really sad, so she like died right? I'm really confused! I really like this story...it's sad! :(

~Star1993~
waterangel18 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Very, very sad and very very good. You should continue it.
AzerathMetrionZinthos12 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
That was good! But I thought the regular...older starfire would go back to the future after the young one left...?
Writer EX chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Very Nice,

Though this is my first time reading a TT fic, I must say its very intriguing. Your way of mixing up the B-Man was kinda reflectionating your story and his life. One thing that I noticed though, was the way you used your 1st person POV made it look more like he was writing a letter. If that was your aim, then ignore that line _.

Anyways, you did a great job with it and that's all that really matters. Keep it up!