Reviews for Stained Reality
Orpheus Thanatos Messiah chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Hm, like the idea, but...not too sure on the characters. We'll just have to see what happens in the future, ne?

~Deaths pet fox
ClintonBradford chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
i really liked it! the main characters were fun, and the practical "either i exist or you are delusional" is good. but, one thing... the decimal yen system was taken out a while ago... the reason that the exchange rates are like they are now, with the decimals, is for rounding. i am fairly certain of this.

also, when do you think there will be a sequel?
Maharlika chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Hmm... pretty good! I like it! I hope you continue this story someday. I'll be looking forward to it if you do!
null-defunct chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Wow. Perhaps this might mark the return of good Digimon FanFiction to this site? ...Maybe not, but at least it's nice to know that worthy works like this are still out there.

My only sugestions would be to work a little bit more on the flow of your prose. There are some passages that are a little rough and don't sound too natural. Try reading it out loud or in your head after you write it and think about it for a moment to see if you think it sounds right or not. Perhaps you could do well to get a beta reader or a proof reader to help you. Don't worry, little hiccups like these quite easily forgivable but you should watch out in the future so that these problems don't become more preavalent.

Another thing could maybe be a little more descriptions in general. We still only have little to base what Eiichi, Sachi and the whole world around them look like. You also need to tell what they are doing some times too.

But, other than that it is very, very good. I'm interested to see where you will take it from here.

It's a very interesting character contrast you've got between your two leads. Sachi the mature and cynical lead and Eiichi the care-free and immature beta-male, they compliment each other well and provide many interesting opprotunities to develop each other. I wonder if Eiichi or any other kids for that matter will be getting Digimon partners and what kind of crisis will they have to face? Hopefully you've got a very good villain to sqaure off against these good heroes too.

Well, until then, nice job.
Chrish chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I never was a big fan of Tamers, but when I found this fic I just couldn't resist. A lot of people make the ugly mistake to use horrible little American kids (okay, I'm American, but it's a bad cliche for Digimon) for their stories, but you didn't. I think you're character names are cool and the story is overall well-written as well.

I'm not up with the whole card mojo stuff but it seems pretty easy to get to know. You really need to write a chapter two to this story 'cause I like it too much and I wanna know who the other kids are.. and such. You evil person, you're going on my Author Alert list!

Btw. Nice way to get the goggles~
AceWolfPilotXnot signed in chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Well,it was ok to say the still had your trademark humor in it,which was .To tell you the truth,it isn't one of your better works,but I'll let you continue it and see what if you already are overdue with updates as it .Bye._
Kamaitachi chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
This was a pretty good beginning!
n'wah chapter 1 . 7/15/2004