Reviews for Nightmare Syndrome
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
maybe an update soon?
Kadesh chapter 5 . 9/22/2004
I like the part with The Raven poem! I haven't read it but we studied Edgar Allan Poe. He kinda reminds me of Karasu...Only a bit saner.
Littleadryan chapter 5 . 9/20/2004
I think your story is great, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
NyteKit chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
wow, just, wow. i can't think of any other word for that. it...omg...amazing.
Himizu chapter 5 . 9/6/2004
Congrats on writing another great story! Now I'm going to go crazy waitng for updates... -_-; Oh well! So far I think this is going great, although I would love to see Karasu die at the end. Mwa ha ha ha! *laughs insanely* Ah well, my friends and I kill him very dramatically in our own minds... *evil smile* Oh well... You probably think I'm insane... you would be right... -_-; The point of this is, you're doing a great job and I want updates! Oh yeah, and I love the stuff you and cloud do after every chapter. I really enjoyed that in Nightmares: Old Oaths, and I would love to see more of it... but please be nice to him... I think the monkey wrench was a bit much, funny as it was... _V UPDATES PLEASE!
VampireApple chapter 5 . 8/31/2004
Okay, I'm sorry it took me so long to read this chapie and the 2 Wolf's Rain one. I don't get much time on the compute for the next few week, so yah. But still. that's a very mean thing to do to Jin and Touya, but REALLY mean to Touya. But, I'm happy you up-dated. _ *gives candy* I'll be waiting for the next chapie.
KaraKurama chapter 5 . 8/23/2004
This is an interesting story. Keep it up, but don't make it too long. People tend to loose interest if a fic is really long.
snowfall chapter 5 . 8/18/2004
...*is tempted to bash syco's head into the ground for leaving the story like that*
snowfall chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
NU! TOUYA MUST REMAIN SANE!
Angel435 chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
*Stares at the screen* No! This chapter is done! *Sniffles* I liked this chapter. It was very good! _ I think the Jin and Touya part was great! Poor Touya,...damn Karasu getting his way gr...*coughs* Ahem, anyway it was good. I wouldnt have changed a thing! Hope you update really soon, cant wait till the next chapter!

Angel435
Shadow Fox777 chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
OH no, Toya... THIS IS BAD! VERY VERY BAD! NO you didn't over do it. IT WAS VERY IMPORTENT! YOu must be torchering like, 5 different people in this now. But I will ask, what about Kurama? And Boton? And now Jin, will he get to Yusuke's kingdome in time? Somthing bad is going down. Frell, a LOT OF BAD IS GOING DOWN! What's going to happen to Koenma? Is he gonna be alright? Who where thouse people? What is Enma think he's doing? I'm not worried about cloud and the HAPPY group he's in, there safe for now. There are so meany questions and I want answers DAMN IT! *cover mouth* oh dear, i don't normally talk like that. sorry. frell girl, your good. UPDATE! or I shall die in saspence!
Yavie Feels Pretty chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
O.O Okay, I am so freaked out by this story! But it's really holding my attention. (Thanx for not killing Touya, by the way. _ But then again, how much longer can he last? O.O) I've been sitting here sticking pins in a Karasu voodoo doll. Would ya like one? Well, update and you can have all the voodoo dolls you need! _ Bye!
Anica106 chapter 5 . 8/14/2004
_ *falls over sideways and twitches* That was...well, whatever it was, it was extremely well-written. You made me mentally go through everything the characters went through with your words. It was all very effective, especially Touya's confrintation with Karasu. In response to your question, I don't think you spent too much time with Jin and Touya at all, just the right amount. So anyway, very scary, very tense. Great work. _
lemmingsplease chapter 5 . 8/14/2004
*whimpers* That was SO scary... for the last page or so I was curled up in a fetal position in my chair, eyes as wide as they could go, one hand extended to press the 'down' key. And then I was giggling hysterically for the next five minutes... Nightmare Syndrome must be some kind of disease. I'll never be able to read The Raven again without getting nightmares. It makes me ashamed that I did that parody of it about the chipmunk and Fledore in seventh grade... *hangs head*

I look forward to the next chapter... But I'm perfectly happy if you continue with Jin and Touya (especially Touya... but don't tell him I said that). Cloud n' Shizuru just aren't fulfilling my angsty needs. T_T

But whatever you write, I love! *gobbles up chapter*
Bears Love Tourists chapter 5 . 8/14/2004
I loved every bit of it. Though I feel so sorry for Koenma...and I have a newfound hatred of his father. Gr...DIE ENMA DIE!

Oh poor Touya! Man, that sadistic b* Karasu can really do a number on a person. I sure hope there's a way to save everyone infected by that danged disease. And I love the way you connect it to "The Raven." :) I'm looking forward to your next update!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »