Reviews for Nightmare Syndrome
danesoar chapter 17 . 2/28/2006
This is incredble! I mean it, I'd lost hope of ever finding another good fic in the YYH fic bit, the place is so swarned with OCs and Mary Sues it's sickening. This is really one of the best hings I've ever read! I can never keep track of Ocs uahally, but here they wern't OCs they were *characters* with as much claim to the story as the origeal people.

I love it.

Now though I have to read the story that came before it, ushally I don't read stuff out of order but I was hooked on this I couldn't help it!

Please keep writing!

Dane Soar
Charmkeeper chapter 17 . 2/2/2006
I liked your story, but i kept getting the feel as if i was in a western or middle earth depends who's POV it was.

thanks for the story

~charmkeeper
Shadow Fox777 chapter 17 . 8/17/2005
YES! COOKIES COOKIES! FOR ALL! fresh from the oven! A perfect ending if you ask me. I loved it personaly. If there is more to this, I will be pleased and plesently surpreised. But, until then,

Sayonara Solitaire.
Blitzkreig chapter 17 . 8/9/2005
A great ending to a great story! I have so enjoyed reading this one (even if I don't review regularly; I'm a bad reviewer). Looking forward to seeing more from you. (And I still LOVE Alastar!)

cheers!
Rurouni Saiyan chapter 17 . 8/8/2005
Yay for the end of the story! I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it, even if I wasn't able to review every chapter. *curses current lack of internet access*

Anyways, I'm looking forward to that sequel; keep up the good work!
Count Napula chapter 17 . 8/7/2005
Good ending, very mysterious. I look forward to reading your next story.
Momonster chapter 17 . 8/7/2005
really good story! hope you do another!
purplehairedwonder chapter 17 . 8/6/2005
Yay, that was a good ending to a good story. I've really enjoyed reading your stories. Everything is just sound throughout them. The plot is good, the grammar is correst, and there are relatively few typos. Competent writers make me happy /grins/ Anyway, loved the story. Enjoyed it immensely and I look forward to seeing what you write next :)
NyteKit chapter 17 . 8/6/2005
haha! exquisite ending! i loved when Koenma told his dad off. that was so beyond welcomed. and Hiei has once again saved Kurama's life. Karasu had actually almost gotten what he wanted for once. (shrug) too bad. his end was great, though. you wrote that so well; leaving so much to the imagination, yet telling what happened at the same time. you're an awesome writer. i hope to read another YYH fic like this from you again. great job!
Ookami chapter 17 . 8/5/2005
The best ending ever...p.s. I love Edgar Allen Poe
Uma Thermus chapter 17 . 8/5/2005
Woo-hoo! Beautiful finish! This is one of THE BEST fanfics I've ever read, it had everything an awesume fanfic should have. Although Kurama did recover awful quick, there wasn't a lot of Hiei but just enough to satisfy a Hiei fan. Loved it! I do hope you'll continue writing YYH fanfics because I'm not a fan of Teen Titans. *bows at amazing-ness* small voice says"maybeyoushouldreadmyfanfic"
matchynishi chapter 17 . 8/5/2005
Ah, so it finally ended... I'm both pleased and disappointed that I won't see another chapter of this fic anymore. So Enma got what's coming to him at last, ne? At least I guessed right on the higher powers that be not being very happy with him... and I loved that scene with Koenma! The way he dropped all the jobs on Hiei and Kurama and disappeared... very in character, lol.

I loved the ending... incidentally, that's one of the lines I like best in the poem. And, Karasu's dead, for sure this time! I'm sure Kurama'll be pleased. And well, he can start growing back his hair now! (Yes, I'm a worshipper of his long hair, be it red or silver) XD

The only thing that disappointed me was that you didn't probe deeper and write more of the re-union of Kurama and Botan. As well as with Alaster. I mean, it's been such a long time since they saw each other, I'm sure it would've been great. All the emotions, and the angsting and the happiness... *sigh* Maybe I can interest you to do a one-shot? I'm sure all the Kurama/Botan shippers will worship you for life if you do. (Yes, I do not shy away from bribes. :p )

Be that as it may, this has been a great read and I've loved the whole thing. Congrats for writing such an awesome fic, and I'll be looking forward to whatever sequel you decide to write. :)
dreamingsilver chapter 17 . 8/5/2005
That was an awesome finale. You tied up everything. And you made sure to add a nice ending note about Kuwabara. You left the Shizuru and Cloud love/hate romance at loose ends, but never fear, the imagination of a reader knows no bounds. (Thus, I believe Shield's still alive haha.) Plus there was a hint at the ending with the black feather Shizuru slipped behind her ear. Karasu finally met his gory end, and Hiei appeared for the ending. Practically every character that needs mentioning was mentioned. I believe all your readers will be extremely satisfied and satiated. It was beautiful how you tied in The Raven at the ending. All your endings are perfect. (actually, I got into Edgar ALlen Poe's writings because of your fic.)

May writing wonders never cease.
tbiris chapter 17 . 8/5/2005
fun fun. Was much fun. Was very surprising too... I don't read many Kur/Botan fics... but this one wasn't too bad (I still don't support it though). Anyhow. Well written and well done. Love Karasu's death and Enma's downfall. It was very unexpected.
soccergirl13 chapter 17 . 8/5/2005
That was great! You're starting on the Touya sequel now? Um...If I might put my two cents in...I really think you should do a full-flegded sequel to Ice dreams of fire, instead of a "short but sweet kind of wrapper-upper". I would certainly be an avid reader. Anyhow, great chappie. See ya!

-*soccergirl13*-