Reviews for Nightmare Syndrome
matchynishi chapter 16 . 8/1/2005
lol! I absolutely *adored* the last line... "For you... you're pretty." Lol! I fully agree, XD. Well, everything's finally coming to a head now ,isn't it? I mean, Kurama's conversing with Enma, Al's got the cure, (hah! Bloom the seeds right on that evil Jenny girl-thing, Alaster!) Koenma and Hiei are gonna help Kurama, and Cloud and Shizuru are finally close to admitting their feelings... well, other than the fact that Cloud's gona AWOL somewhere... :p

I'll be sad to see the end of this fic, it's such a great story. However, update soon, I'm waiting impatiently! :)
MikaSamu chapter 16 . 8/1/2005
Wow! After all he has gone through, Mika awakes, Kurama turns the table on Karasu, and then Lord Enma? Cloud, Shizuru, Veil - all also in dire straits of differing varieties, and then hope from a most unexpected source. Drama, surprises, courage, sorrow, love and hope - what more could one ask? As always, terrific writing and an enthralling story. I hope Kurama, Alaster, Mika, Cloud, Veil, Shizuru, Yusuke, Keiko, Botan, Toya(?), Koenma, and Minna survive and thrive at the end. And then there is the question of the missing Hiei . . . .
Momonster chapter 16 . 8/1/2005
well, that was strange, but he has the flower now! do they have to stuff it down the peoples trout?
Uma Thermus chapter 16 . 7/31/2005
Woo! You're the best updater on my entire fav list! Love you! I could never decide if I thought Minna was evil or not, with all her giggles and Raven quoting, but go Minna! Aww, Alaster is pretty. And Kurama, ah!

So relieved Koenma is OK! I was worried about the Godling, I hope that purple light was Hiei, I really hope we get to see him again, he and Kurama were close friends! I also hope Cloud will be alright, I hope he doesn't get lost now that he's embraced that...mother...person...

If Keiko and Botan had been in my face like that I would've slapped 'em, Mika's got the cure and all they can say is 'son't curse'. Still, classic mother, nice work on that. So thrilled it's all sliding into place! This story is so much fun! It's flow is flawless and I'm sorry about all the exclaimation points, it's late.

Right then! You stop being crazy and get the rest of this story out! I can't wait for the climatic end!
dreamingsilver chapter 16 . 7/31/2005
Oh ... my... gosh. It's almost over! That was perfect! I loved the ending sentence, and you let Karasu live by the skin of his teeth. While I was reading this chapter, this stood out: the "second generation Reikai Tantai." Wouldn't that be useful to use in a fanfic story? Involving all the decendants of the Reikai Tantai as main charaters. Just a thought. When you write a book, I will most certainly be the first one to read it.
NyteKit chapter 16 . 7/31/2005
so some good stuff and some bad stuff happened this chapter. i'm glad you finally updated us on Kurama. you described that so nicely, too. but Enma's appearing now? how the hell's he supposed to get out of that? and where the heck did Cloud go off to? i knew he still loved Shizuru, adn vice versa, but he wouldn't just leave during that crucial time. would he? maybe he's going after Karasu or something. i sure hope so. and i can't believe they might have the seed they need now! i guess Minna is worth something after all. if Alaster can create the cure from her seeds all will be saved! where are Hiei and Koenma, though? i thought they would be on their way by now. i hope they're getting somewhere at least. maybe Hiei will be able to save our Kurama. update soon!
Count Napula chapter 16 . 7/31/2005
You updated! Ooh, suspense.
tbiris chapter 16 . 7/31/2005
What? Where'd it come from and what happened to Mika?
NyteKit chapter 15 . 7/30/2005
what a wonderful story to read my first day back home. nice chapter. i loved the Hiei and Koenma part, since i'm assuming that was them in the part where no names were said. and Mika's memory with Kurama was very cute. you really have a way with words. keep it up! and, you're seeing an ending soon? will it be the end of the entire thing or will there be another sequel? please say there'll be another. this is too good for you to just stop. update soon!
silverwings3 chapter 15 . 7/30/2005
Had to reread all of it cuz I forgot what happened. ;

Great as always!

Where is Hiei? *pout* He like, disappeared. Bah.. Update soon!
coffeegrl chapter 15 . 7/27/2005
well, i do believe that you have become my favorite author! this story is amazing and i hope u update soon!
Shadow Fox777 chapter 13 . 7/25/2005
OH Man. From bad to worse. Then From Worse, to really bad. Can things go to really worse? And can they only continue to get even worse than that? Boy, your updating faster than I can keep up. Thank you.
Rurouni Saiyan chapter 15 . 7/25/2005
Whoot! Koenma's getting back in the game! It's about time. I'm looking forward to the end. _
soccergirl13 chapter 15 . 7/24/2005
The end in the next two chappies? Does that mean that you'll start the sequel to Ice Dreams of Fire soon? I hope so. Anyway, Good chappie! Keep up the great work!
Momonster chapter 15 . 7/23/2005
wow, i quessed about the Yoko' son thing, but not Boton. should have seen it comeing.
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »