Reviews for Nightmare Syndrome
tbiris chapter 15 . 7/23/2005
... I don't know how I'm supposed to react...
matchynishi chapter 15 . 7/23/2005
lol. The name of this chapter really... fits. XD Loved Alaster... you write him so well. Just the right combination of Kurama and Botan... especially when the kid recognized him as not being Youko Kurama, and he went, "Well, obviously." lol!

Great chapter... now, in the next chapter, Mika's return to Yuusuke's castle with the flower. Ah, watch my anticipation. :) And since Alaster is there, he can grow more plants and it'll be like a blanket vaccine! *grins* Update soon, I can't wait!
Demonic Effervescence chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
yay! sequel time!

woohoo!

cloud/shizuru plz
MikaSamu chapter 14 . 7/15/2005
Incredible chapter. So much revealed, so much action and emotion as things rapidly move toward a climax. Fantastic fight between Kurama and Karasu, and then anguish as Kurama sacrifices his victory (not for long I hope) to save another. In fact, such heroism in the face of almost overwhelming and insidious forces against them from all these new and old characters whom you've brought to such vivid life and made so dear to our hearts. My pulse is slowly going back to normal, but please, please return soon with more.
Blitzkreig chapter 14 . 7/14/2005
I have absolutely loved this story... And I think I'm in love with Alastar. Sorry, Kurama...but Al's got my loyalty now. :o) Very nice, and I thought I was gonna have a heart attack when I got to the end of hte chapter and realized I couldn't go any further. Very, very nice. I love your writing style: humorous and action-y. What a crazy, wonderful, fun mix! Can't wait for more!
NyteKit chapter 14 . 7/12/2005
exceptional chapter. so much happened in this one , it's hard not to love it. Yusuke's note has a chance of reaching the castle now, Kurama's practically under Karasu's control, Alaster's infected & now about to meet his mom, & we have no idea where Shizuru went off to! so much is going on. and i just have to say, i loved Kurama and Karasu's part in this. the fight and the threat both turned out awesome! you're also really making me love Alaster, despite the fact i don't even like Kurama and Botan as a couple. you've done something no one has yet to do with him. great story & update soon!
dreamingsilver chapter 14 . 7/12/2005
*eyes grow wide*

I love it! But now I'm confused, what happened to Shield? And since when was Alaster fighting Blade? (Did you decide to skip the intro to Blade vs. Al fight on purpose?) Cuz I really don't want Shield to die!

Karasu & Kurama scene perfect

Juggling all these characters around must be hard!
matchynishi chapter 14 . 7/12/2005
I liked the Cloud and Viel fight the best, lol. All the smart-alecky things they say... XD

The Kurama-Karasu interaction was just plain creepy... urk. Poor Kurama, having to endure stuff like that. I hope you let Kurama kill Karasu soon... as far as power levels are concerned, it seems Kurama is by far better than the psycho crow dude with a fetish for exploding things. :p

And Botan meets Alaster! Yay! At least half the family's gonna be together soon! XD Update soon, please!
Peeka-chan chapter 14 . 7/12/2005
Poor Botan...must be scary...
soccergirl13 chapter 14 . 7/12/2005
Good Chappie!
NyteKit chapter 13 . 7/3/2005
this was so not a sucky chapter! i rather liked it myself. it has been awhile since you updated, though, but i'm glad you finally did. i especially liked the Kurama-Karasu & Yusuke-Touya parts. so much seemed to happen in those few moments. i also liked how you introduced Cloud to one of Yusuke's men. and Veil, no less! that was great! update soon!
Momonster chapter 13 . 7/1/2005
so she's infected and is helping them? what are pocky sticks?
dreamingsilver chapter 13 . 6/30/2005
WHahaha! I just broke one of .ff's rules for reviewing!

basically, I was struck with this idea:

Karasu's probably going to give Kurama enough clues for him to figure out the cure (and answers) for himself (or do it directly instead of beating round the bush), but before Kurama can move to help his team... Karasu attacks! or does seomthing to incapacitate him.
MikaSamu chapter 13 . 6/30/2005
Each chapter is a treat. It's only hard to wait because of the excitement and suspense generated. So many developments and characters - each defined to perfection. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.
matchynishi chapter 13 . 6/28/2005
Aiie, you've updated! *grins wildly* And next chapter very soon? Yay! Just how soon is very soon though? Ehh, I shall stop nagging you now. Sorry, couldn't help myself - this fic is so amazing!

And well, it does make sense that the cure for the disease is a flower... seeing as how it's Karasu, and all. I'll be cheering so hard when Kurama finally kills the stupid guy. I wonder if Enma can be killed? He *is* a God, after all. But Gods shouldn't be evil, hmph. They should have a default clause thing in there somewhere - "if this God becomes corrupted and turns to evil, his immortality shall be taken away by the higher powers" or something like that. :p Poor Koenma. He *will* be fine, won't he?

And wow, it really does make sense that the flower's in that kid's hands. Very ironic and coincidental. All this time Jin and Touya could've just asked that girl... she kinda did cure Jin, after all. _

Please update soon! And I really hope you don't let Touya die. Plus I'm looking forward to when Kurama finally unites with Botan and Alaster. XD Yep, I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Awesome, awesome stuff, this. :)
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »