Reviews for Tears of Twilight
Steven Kodaly chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
When being uninformed and ignorant is better than being aware of just what's going on, that's not a good sign. Is Harry ever going to get the hang of this newfangled power set of his?
Sword of the Shadow chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
This is certainly a very unique story. It's interesting. I like the raining part. Very effective in evoking a mood.

Update?
Raidre chapter 4 . 11/9/2006
Really good story. Keep writing!
Ikono chapter 4 . 1/26/2006
grr... Quit abandoning stories... please?
luckytragedy chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
i love you, you know. 'just finished celestial requiem - which is more than amaizing, by the way - and I run into this delight! are you some kind of angel or something? anyway, i'll just go ahead and finish reading this treasure of yours...makes my day!
Shinigami Ace chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
this is great! whats going on with harry? curious. please write more soon! *fav*
Manatheron chapter 4 . 9/21/2005
what is this a cross with? or are you going completely on your own?

E-mail the answer please, its frusterating, It's like I should know it... My e-mail is
Aries Zodiac chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
Okay, totally confused but enjoying this. Is it a cross-over? I'll keep reading if you update but how come his freinds didn't visit? Do they even know? Or what's happening there? Am very confused but good fic anyway
Evfrosyne chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
Woot! Very good, very good... I can't wait for more chapters!
Cap'n BlackRose chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
i just stumbled upon this. and when i looked at the last updated date, i thought i was going to cry! you MUST continue on! please! this is great! a very new idea i haven't seen yet! i really do want to see more of this story!

The Cap'n
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 4 . 4/4/2005
Cool! This is really complex... and you just diagnosed my problem! Thanx!
Nananabooboo chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
I like this story, you give very little, but still enough to keep one really interested. Looking forward to reading more, you are one of the best authors on the web, truly enjoyable reading your stories.
futagoakuma-tenshi01 chapter 4 . 3/1/2005
Interesting story...hope to read more...
EnchantedSpirit too lazy to sign in chapter 4 . 2/25/2005