Reviews for Celestial Requiem
Notareal chapter 5 . 11/6/2023
This is a beautiful masterpiece. I hope that you will consider continuing it.
Thanks for writing; thanks for posting:)
FriendlyFire59 chapter 5 . 1/31/2023
Well darn, apparently The Real World got busy for the author and there were no more new chapters.

Thanks for posting what you did, it was fun and I'll check out the rest of your posts.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 4 . 1/31/2023
Wait, crashed a friend's father's car, gies to Hogwarts, who could that possibly be? He just outed himself and Hermione, cause who else would be Helena?
blcoachmac chapter 5 . 1/19/2023
Love this! Please continue!
blcoachmac chapter 4 . 1/19/2023
He just couldn't help himself, Dumbledore just has to intrude into peoples lives unasked! Sometimes killing is justifiable!
blcoachmac chapter 3 . 1/19/2023
That was extremely well done! Placating Snape just for the hell of it!
blcoachmac chapter 2 . 1/19/2023
Harry needs help, this woman at the clothing shop just may know some people! As far as relationships go, with just 2 chapters in, Harry and Hermione are definitely the set. The rest are friends at best, acquaintances at worst!
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 1/19/2023
I like the beginning, will continue to read and I hope Harry gets vengeance on everyone that has used, abused, and assisted in his torment whether in hopes of killing him or thinking they were helping or using him for their own nefarious plans!
Jimbocous chapter 5 . 11/13/2022
Such a shame this never proceeded further. Was really quite good.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2022
In his letter, O'Callighan cannot seem to decide upon whose buttocks he applying his lips to; Dumbledore's or Fudge's...
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2022
That letter gives too-much away!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2022
This is such a creative fanfic idea, and I love the innovative idea of Harry using words instead of political power to sway the masses.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2022
UPDATE…
That isn’t likely.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2022
It’s remarkable that this story has so many reviews when it only has five chapters.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2022
Eighteen years nearly since last update. Is this terrific fiction to be left on the back burner for all eternity. I hope not.
1,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »