Reviews for Celestial Requiem
Eighteen years nearly since last update. Is this terrific fiction to be left on the back burner for all eternity. I hope not.
writer171105 chapter 4 . 8/8/2021
You literally have no idea how much I laughed in this chapter. Harry being proclaimed a “God” and his reaction to it had tears streaming from my eyes and my family giving me strange looks. Absolutely made my day!
lylianneLily5961 chapter 5 . 7/6/2021
Amazing story. By now I cant remember any story with that kind of trying to fix a wizards world, because thats how I see this story. Yes, its because Harry is trying to became someone who is listened, but its an answer for stupid world with stupid people in government. I hope you will back soon. It would be great loose if this fic would be left forever. Sorry if I made some gramma mistakes. English is not my native language but Im trying. Greetings from Poland 3
Spidersauce chapter 1 . 6/9/2021
Well judging by the name . . . I'll read this with a little note in my head he used a completely different name. Most anyone who knows Harry reading Harrison Evans would probably think it is Harry even before they read the column.
SumNumb3rs chapter 4 . 2/20/2021
There is no way a person with two very small brain cells could not know Harry is Harrison. And that includes the Dursleys. You've given way too many clues away about his life.
Tankinator175 chapter 3 . 1/23/2021
Egyptian is not a language that has been used for centuries, nor does it have any kind of easily written script beyond hieroglyphics. Egypt uses Arabic and has for a long time. Aside from that, excellent work. I look forward to reading more.
Dominic chapter 5 . 1/2/2021
Umm... it's Cornelius OSWALD Fudge, not Cornelius R. Fudge.
Millie072 chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
How does one receive an E in practical, an E in written and achieve an O?
Illusions Of Spades chapter 5 . 11/22/2020
After reading this, I’m surprised Snape didn’t get suspicious when he saw the last name ‘Evans’. Wasn’t he a very good friend of Lily? He perhaps would never believe it’s Harry, because the way he writes does not fit the version of Harry in his mind, but I’d think he’d be more suspicious.

Anyways, thanks, if you’re still here to read this, Raven, and I hope to be able to read your rewrite soon.
Michela19567247 chapter 5 . 8/4/2020
beautiful story I hope you will continue
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2020
Errmm can't you make the name more obvious than ever...harrison evan..oh come on..can't you be more creative.
malazelginaid chapter 3 . 1/30/2020
The story is really good. But can you the way you write it’s all together no paragraphs, and on the right side. Also the underline and thickness of the letters then switching to not gives anyone who reads it a headache.
FUCK YOU chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
How good of a writer can you be if you have not finished ONE story!?
spicasblack chapter 5 . 6/5/2019
I just read your fic and it's awesome
waiting for new chapter ...
Fugacity7 chapter 5 . 5/16/2019
"... you are a man of great strength of mind and body to take on such tasks of infinitesimal proportions."

To paraphrase Inigo Montoya of The Princess Bride:
Infinitesimal ... You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means

Infinitesimal
(adjective)
: immeasurably or incalculably small
/an infinitesimal difference
: indefinitely or exceedingly small; minute
/ infinitesimal vessels in the circulatory system.
: immeasurably small; less than an assignable quantity
/ to an infinitesimal degree.
1,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »