Reviews for Need
Walkazo chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Great story - how in the world did it take me nearly ten years to stumble upon it? haha. Anyway, I'm a huge fan of Peasley/Luigi, and this is just the way I imagined it (the Prince leading the way, and the plumber not protesting at all, that is). In the game, I thought it interesting how Luigi was so totally obvious about liking the prince, when quiet shyness like this would seem more his style, and I like how Peasley sorta puzzles about it too here.

An interesting and well-written story through and through. Thank you for sharing it.
Kagome Raya chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
*flails* OMG THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE STORIES ABOUT PEASLEY! _ This was so amazing~. I love it~~~~! XDDDDD I swear Luigi is SO CUTE~ when he's shy~~~! *flails* Ah~ I love love love love this to bits! But let me tell you~.

This line made my love for the story complete:

Peasley stood, brushing himself off and flicking some dust out of his hair, causing a room-wide glint of sparkling light. He turned to Luigi and held out his hand.

XDDD I, for what whatever reason, just had a fangirl moment. At the line, yeah I cooed at Luigi, and melted at the kissing, but that line just ugh!

I love it so~~. w XDDDD Heh messed up in the head but eh~. I enjoyed this so~~~~~~~~~~ much. I so needed a boylove fix~. X3
Lady Tsuru27 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
You know, this pairing has sort of grown on me. I've read several other fics, but yours is by far one of the best of any fandom I've ever read! In romance, it's so hard to find a balance between mushy and nonexistant. You blended light flirting with deep thought and emotions, and that's made this story very enjoyable!
ChocolateMilk chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Aww, that was sweet. I love SuperShy!Luigi. And I have to agree, it is pretty obvious. Like it says in your story, love is admiration's logical next step.
The Amazing'ly sexy'Dr.Riddles chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
MY GOSH! you made me cry! What a rare event *ahem* do forgive me.

I loved it a truly wonderful story it made me feel not only over powered with passion but emotion as well!
Doctor Strangelove chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
My god, these two are just the most adorable pairing ever. I loved the way you wrote this; I could really feel how shy and timid Luigi was. Just fantastic all around.
zeldapeach chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I love it actually

Orginally I used to be against LxP thing, but I guess that's only in fanart which I don't like but this story is an excaption _

I've always thought of Luigi to be secretly bi since he crossdresses xD

And I love Peasley! Top favorite Mario character there :3(followed by Luigi obviously)

I guess I like green guys XD

Anyway, keep up the good work! _

I always enjoy reading a slash, straight pairings are just...meh...
girlperson2235 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I don't know what makes me like this fic, but I like this fic. And let me tell you, I'm not really a fan of the PxL paring. But the way you described everything, the way you painted your story with your words, I just could not help but love your story. It was sweet, tender, and cute.

Keep on writing, because you have quite a talent there!
Punisher 2002 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I really liked this story and this paring. Shy Luigi with the not shy Prince Peasley. _ Thanks for making it.
chalicity chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
WAI X3 so cute, so cute and WELL WRITTEN! tghank you so much for that lovely little scenario! *dances happily*
Dogss chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Quiet, little toad.
daisy chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
you nasty bitch i hope you fucking go hell because you know luigi is my man. my name is really i have been lovin' luigi since i was 3 years old now if youexcuse i have to blam some other stories with yaoi and yuri.
Runika Mori chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Very, very cute. I'm interested in your characterizations of Luigi and Peasley. Luigi really is an overall cute character. And I like how your Peasley is such a gentleman.

I've seen your Peasley/Luigi fanart as well. (Though I should comment on them at deviantart sometime)This has to be the first pairing that (I think) is categorized as slash. (I know the difference between slash and shounen-ai) I hope you make more of this pairing!
taitofan chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Oh man, this is just too... Cute is so not strong enough... Completely adorable is closer. Anyways! I love this fic so much! No complaints here... And I have no clue which song you were using, but it personally reminds me of a song called "Magic Tower" in the game Bust A Groove. So anyways, excellent fic; excellent job! .
Dogss chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
wow That is one sweet little slash story. Girl folk are not ot be trusted...so they love all over each other. ;_; Seriously well written, touching story, though I think the story went a litle too far with the Luigi being shy deal. It was just...to much. Sure, Luigi's shy, but jeez! We know he talks once in a while, more than Mario even. He's not THAT introverted. I still like Luigi was written, though. I always thought of him as a garderner to with a green thumb, it's cute how they share that interest.

And the snogging: Priceless. Just pure priceless wonderful fluff.

Great job! Keep up the good work.