Reviews for Lighten Up, Charizard!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
You should totally make a second chapter where Charizard decides to tie up Pikachu and tickle him right on his belly.
SamKo chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I recognize that this story is from quite a while ago, but I wanted to let you know I loved it. I was hosting a Pokémon panel and needed to buy time for a battle competition, so I asked the audience for what pokemon fanfiction they would like for me to read, and someone yelled out charizard. So I Google searched for charizard fan fiction and looked for a k rated fic, and I read this story aloud hoping for the best. It was a hit! Just wanted to let you know c:
Charizard and Ford Fous chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I would like to thank you for helping me to lighten up, because I've been very stubbern towards my trainer
Charizard chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Hey I'm glad that you wrote this story on my strange and unusual past. I want to thank you for reminding me about why my trainer Ash Ketchum haven't givin' up on me at all. I really do lke your story, yeah and I agree I really do need to lighten up. So I hope you will continue this or write another best story like this one. Thanks dude!

Yours Truly,

CHARIZARD
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Aw~! This fic put a smile on my face. Good job! :)
Steve chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Nice, just awesome.

Charizard was always my favourite character as well.

Beautiful :)
Rai Science chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
great but could you make a story where charizard had for goten everything about being charmander or one where his memories are messed and have him convinced that ash is damion maybe? but great story
Righteous Fury chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I can actually picture this happening some time during the Orange Islands season. The way you did Charmander in this kind of reminded of Agumon (Stupid network. Why won't they renew Digimon for a new season?).
Queen Ghidorah chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I. Loved. This.

Charizard was (and still is) my favorite Pokemon, and is pretty much the only reason I ever got into the series at all. I just spotted him one day on the T.V., and got hooked completely. Once he was taken out, my interest waned. This story reminds me so much of those times, and of the reason why I was snared by that prideful dragon with his red/orange eyes...brilliant!
ryan macdonald chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I like this story. It's good to see Charizard lighten up. I espeically like the scene where Charizard meets his past self (Charmander) in that dream of his.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Cute story :)
Nataniki chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
I really like it. It made me want to play my Pokemon games. Maybe I'll go and do that now...
Saeger chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
That's so cute! I love it! It actually sounds like it could be part of an episode... You write the personalties and such THAT well. (of course, i also haven't seen it for a while- but I remember the episode when they found poor little Charizard... T.T)

Good job!
clara200 chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
nice.
Meganium girl chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I really did enjoy that even throught

Im not Charizard! .