Reviews for Many Aspects
This was the most beautiful thing i have ever read. Thank you sincerely.
Hi, I just wanted to let you know how much appreciate this fic. Like, you made me cry and laugh and smile on bad days. Your way to write is just so special, the entire relationship is built up so realisticly, you left nothing out, it's not just a fluffy “everything is always happy and good“ story, you write about the good parts as well as the bad ones, the downs, the doubts and the conflicts of an actual relationship. This is what, among other things-like that gimli elven joke scene was hilarious (i literally laughed my ass off on public transport and everybody looked at me like “what a freak“ but that was totally worth it.)-what makes this story so beautiful and unique. And can I just say, it kept me up at night, like 3 am and I am lying in bed sobbing, because Sam gets hurt.
And then the good days, the happiness, the love. It really warmed my heart.
Also, I'd like to adress how maturely you describe relationships, pregnancy and all the struggles that come with it. Being an lgbtq couple, having children in that situation, all these inner conflicts, all the conversations about it with friends and/or family...it is all described really, really well.
So thank you for lighting up my world and apologies for my english, in case I made any mistakes, it is not the language I grew up with, so yeah, sorry if it's bad. I just wanted to let you know how much appreciate and love your writing, and that you are very talented. I wish you all the best!.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
I love how these two aren't quite romantic and yet their love is so strong.
pronker chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
Lovely mpreg story, and besides that, very IC Frodo and Sam. I especially liked the many explanations that Frodo and especially Sam had to give and wonder if, like many other stories, they 'grew in the telling?' Nevertheless, it's a scrumptious and beautifully paced tale; are there any more Sam and Frodo pairing stories that you would recommend? Sincerely, pronker
Sky Lawliet chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
It's sooooooo $%#$%#$%#$ CUTE! 3 3 I love this story so much!
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
I kind of hoped it wasn't too late for Nestadren to find love now that the brothers had died and the oath likely broken. Ah well, still enough happy endings for all! Love this fic! *chuckles at Legolas teasing Gimli about giving him a child* Half Dwarf, half Elf? I can't even imagine! haha
Epsilon chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
One can definitely recommend this to everyone to read. Beautiful, keeps the characters original and even spelling is good.

Thank you!
M. Ryen chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
By far, the best hobbit fic I've read. So well written. Your story was believable. Your characterizations were perfect. Thanks for writing!
Taisi chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Well, it's 5:30 AM and I'm almost certain there's something I have to wake up and do in a few hours, but staying up to start and finish this story was well worth the impending crankiness my roommate's going to have to deal with the rest of today.

I've been working my way through all the Frodo/Sam fics this site has to offer and I've found a few gems here and there, mostly oneshots, or a short few handful of chapters I really enjoyed.

This, though, was THE story I was looking for, I think. I'm relatively new to the fandom, and I hadn't found that story yet that shaped it for me, that I'll lean on and think back to when someone mentions LOTR. Because there's one or two in every fandom, a perfect piece of writing that just sticks, like yours does.

This was beautiful and moving; I needed a good laugh, and you provided- along with the heartrending, heartwarming journey Sam and Frodo took together from friends to lovers to family. I'm sitting here just feeling glad I was a part of it. I'm so glad Legolas and Gimli were there, glad there was closure and promises and a future.

Excellent, wonderful, fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing!
kittyzero chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Your story truly has a special place in my heart. I love THIS alternate ending. My girlfriend and I were having a conversation about how sad the ending was with Frodo and all, got us a bit weepy-eyed. But I thoroughly enjoyed this. I'm sure she will too c:
subaruxkamui4ever chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Wow, this was a great read. I'm a little hesitant to read LoTR fic, but I just had to see if there was any good Frodo/Sam out there. I love mpreg, but this is much better than the average mpreg fic out there. Everyone was in character, and it was easy to really "hear" the characters in my mind because of the wonderful characterization (as much as possible for mpreg, anyway). I also enjoyed Frodo's slow journey to acceptance, as well as Sam's instant feelings of love for the unborn child. I was riveted from the first paragraph, and really enjoyed this fic from start to finish. Thanks for all your hard work writing and posting it!
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
Brilliant, though it kind of leaves questions about how the rest of their hobbit friends and associates might react to a male hobbit having a baby.

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
tortue0711 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Oh I loved it! This whole story was written so well and all of the characters were correct and it felt like it continued on with the books. And Fael sounds so cute! X3

I will now continue on to the next storya! :D
tortue0711 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Awwwww! I just love how Frodo and Sam act together, it is just so cute! :3 I really love this story, it is well written and believable! I will finish this review so I can read the next chapter! :D
IDareYouToLoveMe chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I love this story! Frodo and his eating habits are adorable. And I thought you described frodo's slow acceptance of his baby incredibly well. Onto the next part! :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »