Reviews for Actions of Consequence
anju chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
I started reading this from Takao's POV but started pondering if it was the other way around when i came to the part where it was told that he was raped. Then I started guessing that you wanted to confuse the readers because you didn't say anything revealing about either of them, so I tried to stay neutral until the end. I was right
Justen Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Beautiful.~
Riznao chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
sad! but you fool me i thought it was taka-chan who was raped! T_T so sad but cute as well ...im a sadistic
Cryysis chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I can't believe that I didn't read this sooner! I love it! Kinda morbid, in a weird sense, but still good none the less ; Nice job!
allieb13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
love
NekoAnime chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I, like so many other readers, thought this was in Kai's POV. It wasn't until the end that I found out differently. I really like this take on Tyson's personality. I don't really think he's always this happy-go-lucky person everyone tries to make him out to be. He has his thoughtful moments too, just like everybody else. You described his thoughts and feelings beautifully here, and kept a perfect atmosphere for what the theme of this story was about. Wonderful fic.
Kaay-chan chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I was really confused with this story. Was Tyson rapped or Kai? 'Cuz I thought it was Kai. Oh well . Keep up the good work! *adds to C2 archive*
astea chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
i loved it :)
Mikin Ishida chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
wow. me like. me like a lot!_
Plushie Heartless chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Wow. This was very touching. I'm so impressed with Takao for keeping it together! _
Seylin chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This was very well written. I liked it a lot. The only thing was I had to read it twice before understanding who had actually been raped.

At first I thought it was Takeo since Kai is quiet all the time and probably would just sit there and watch when he came in... but then I guess it was settled in the end.
Leina chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I was debating whether it was Kai or Tyson's POV during most of that X_x I was leaning a lot more to Kai... it seemed more like Kai to me ~_ Umm... I enjoyed most of it, except for the last scene; I felt that part was sort of unrealistic. I really like the style that you used. It was very.. moving *nods*
Lily Carroll chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
What can say?

I LOVE dark lemon!

to see a broken kai was a new and entertaining experience! great fic!
Kawaii Angelwings chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
that was gud! great job!