Reviews for Kissing Mikagami
Eirist chapter 9 . 10/26/2007
yipee! you updated! that was a cliffie. i want to read the next one. haha! wow... i love their phone conversation. mi-chan's really sweet. love the part where fuuko said, 'bite me' and he replied 'gladly'... oopss... naughty thoughts. :P ang galing! haha!
SnowCharms chapter 9 . 10/26/2007
U took ur time wif that...now this will be interesting...i wonder wat on eaarth will his reaction be...update!
mikaro chapter 9 . 10/26/2007
wow! buti naman nakapagupdate ka na din! :D hahahaha! nice! update!
ayamo01 chapter 8 . 10/5/2007
Elow...

ur story was very interstng... pleaa...se! post the next chapter...I can't wait to read it...Wel...I like the pairng you did

Hehehee...I'm gettng excited GOSH!

I hope you lyk my review
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 8 . 9/29/2007
Nice!
Kawaii Hana chapter 7 . 9/27/2007
Hi! Thnx for the reply from my review...

Congrats on passing the nursing exams!

Oh yeah... Can you check out my ToFuu... "Reunion of the Hearts". Just updated that one recently! Pls. tell me what you think...

Pls. update soon...!

KAWAII HANA!

_
yanagichyan chapter 8 . 9/20/2007
nice.. very nice. took you THAT long to update, eh? ;)

haha, the entire part where tokiya and fuuko was chatting while drinking coffee was hilarious. the virgin thing! fuuko sure didn't know that she'd hit the bullseye with that one, heh.

update soon!
Nils chapter 8 . 9/20/2007
oh wow. mi-chan actually seemed like a proper boyfriend! and it was sweet. wonder wats gonna happen next. update soon!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
dude! *glomp-tackles ringetsu* gah! u updated, u really finally FINALLY updated! *mwahahahahahah*gushes* i thought you had abndoned this fic! but you didn't yehheyy!

and dude, congrats! i know what it's like; we're batchmates and nursing stud to! hehehehehe!
mikaro chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
WOW! An update at last! Wee! Omedetou on finishing nursing school and passing the exam! :D I can't wait for the next chaps! Okaerinasai! hehehehe!
SnowCharms chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
Nice! But u never said whether Mikagami was kissed on d cheek or d lips...i do hope that it's not d lips! Update!
bluerelic chapter 8 . 9/18/2007
you live! haha so glad you put up the next chapter. i know how it can be like to be so busy you forget or neglect everything else. and this chapter was great, definitely waiting for the kiss!
Kawaii Hana chapter 8 . 9/18/2007
Wooh! You updated!

Rejoice and celebrate! Hip hip! Hooray! Hip hip! Hooray! (Corny, no...)

Ok, the story's gettin' good! Pero, in fairness, the English gettin' deep... Syempre, this is Tokiya we're talkin' about...

Ke
Joide's KB 4ever chapter 8 . 9/18/2007
Hey! it's really funny... and cute:)
Eirist chapter 8 . 9/18/2007
wow! that was kawaii! i love this fic. it makes me *kilig* haha! good thing you updated it. i was looking forward to it. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to leave some reviews on your previous chapters! i'll wait for the next one. this is so funny that my smile rarely left my face the whole time i was reading it!

you're an RN? congratulations! i'm reviewing too, for the dec board. i hope i make it. haha! :P
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »