Reviews for Kissing Mikagami
yugariharu chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
hey. juz noticed..."ingats" you a filipino or something? bcuz i am...yare yare...
kazuki1234 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Oi! Hehe! Pilipino rin ako... la lang. gnda ng fic mo, pare!
kosmos chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
Keep up the good workl! -
palupa chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
lol! wow! a filipino! me too! :D nice chappie! please up-date soon! Ü
icicle7 chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
interesting ToFu story! hahaha thanks to that annoying Amagiwa, Tokiya and Fuuko are in a fake relationship now hahaha

hope you update soon! ingatz!
Aleah asenath chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I hope that you'll continue your fic. It's amusing.
G-Cleft chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Hey, kababayan!

The title of your fic lured me, kaya here I am. Ok naman siya, the characters are in in sync with their personality. Overall, it's a good start. Siyempre if I were Fuuko, I would like to kiss Mi-chan (or even if I weren't Fuuko, just this ordinary fan-girl, I would still harbor the desire, hehehe). However, just to drop an advise you might wanna consider, try to add twists in your plot, so as to deviate from it being predictable.

Plus, I would like to point out that unregistered readers are unable to review. You can fix this by making the necessary adjustments in your settings.

Sige. Looking forward to the next chappie. More power!
ladyknightsaiyu chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
LOl. My first fic ever was To/Fuu. Now I despise the stuff. They would not make a couple AT ALL. For your first fic ever, its not too bad. Too much out of character stuff but that is typical with To/Fuu since they are all alike. I would reccomend continuing it since a majority of FoR fans are To/Fuu supporters. I am not of that majority. Keep practising and good luck! I'll read the future chapters if you update quickly. That is another secret to . Update A LOT.

Anyway. End of Rant

Good luck

Toki
SugarArts chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
hey there kababayan

you've got a really cute story coming on... when are you gonna update? tomorrow? i've also read the story, kissing tutorial, it's really good... i hope in your next chapter you would describe more of fuuko... how long is her hair? is she still wearing those ugly colthes? update soon.

m.s.
kiri-1113 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
fuuny story!Fuuko KAWAYI!
palupa chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
ohh! lol! its so funny! Ü please up-date soon!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9