Reviews for Not Meant For Me
V0uki chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Why dont you upadateeeeee this story ? :(((( snif.. I really like the concept of brother-sister.. it seems you are not so proud for this story :/ love love your writing and your ideas!:)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Love it. But I don't ever think you will update agine.
Breezybiatch chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Wow, you explain his feelings so well, and his transformation is nice and slow, and even Though he's changing I can still recignize him, you're doing a marvelous job of keeping him in character :-) I don't know if you'd finished the original story and were updating the edited version or not, but I hope you eventually finish this story on your breaks at work and whatnot. I hope everything is going well on that end.
bulmita18 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
like ! ;)
JMeh chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Who the hell is that one girl w/ the riducously long name...?

Good story by the way...!
JMeh chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Who the hell is that one girl w/ the riducously long name...?

Good story by the way...!
JMeh chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Awww...

Poor Vegeta...

Its always like that, the younger sibling gets most of the love, er... Most families anyway.

That was a pretty sad story. I felt bad for Vegeta. And awww! Vegeta and Bulma as kids...! I must draw fanart...!
j chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
hey. i love the depth of this story and the inevitble challenging of morals - how will bulma & vegeta overcome the taboo of incest? pls update soon
aeliuned chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
this is so good...can't wait...hurry up!
vegamarie chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
After reading "The First to Fall," I decided to look at some of your other works that I haven't read and I found this one. I love it, even though the idea of incest should seem wrong to me, the way you have written it so far doesn't make it seem that way. It seems almost sad that Bulma and Vegeta have such a dysfunctional relationship as brother and sister. And that Vegeta is obviously starting to feel something for Bulma and that it disturbs him. This story is very poignant and I'm very interested to see how it develops and how their relationship changes when Bulma comes back from boarding school. I really appreciate your talent with writing in the first person. I myself have started a story in first person and it is difficult to write, but well worth the effort when done well because it gives much more insight into what characters are feeling, thinking and what their motives are. I think your writing is fantastic, and I really hope that you continue to update this work. I see that it hasn't been updated since last April. You seem to have a lot of fans with the amount of reviews for your chapters, so I really hope you don't just leave this work as unfinished. That would be a shame. I will eagerly wait for your update! Happy writing!
My Veggie Burger chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
This story is undeniably THE best BV fic out right now. You are a truly gigted writer. The detail and time that you put into this story is just amazing. Although the plot is a tad unusual, I am glued to this story like WHITE on RICE. I truly hope that you update. There are a lot of faithful readers backing you up. Congrats on a job well done.
AmbientQd chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
I have just found out about this story after reading 'Winning The Love Of The Hansome Skater'. I sure hope that you will continue updating this story because it is so complex. Especially beacause it is from Vegeta's POV...his persona has always been a mystery to me and I think that it will continue to be that way.

I find myself reading this story with the same emotions that Vegeta feels when he is in an scene or finds himself pondering over his thoughts, trying to get answers but nobody can give them. I guess that you're way of writing has that affect on people when they read this story.

Bulma and Vegeta have not yet shared an intimate moment with each other and I am wondering when that will happen...they both do not know each other very well and the fact that Vegeta doesn't cooperate isn't helping.

I'm still confused why Vegeta said that line in the first chapter: "Let me tell you how and why I died..." Does that mean that Vegeta is dead or that he is still alive but is dead inside? Because he knows that he isn't supossed to feel this way against his own sister but can't stop himself from feeling that way.

You really know how to keep people interested. Well, you sure got me hooked on this story so please continue.

A die hard fanfic reader,

Debje
Kaibun chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
I was just reading your email you sent me, and you wre right. I've been so caught up with a lot of selfish stuff lately, like Japan and my own stories that I have really been giving anything back to the writing world. I mean yeah, I update my stories but I think in a sense it's got to the point where I do it for reviews, not so my readers can enjoy it. So I decided to go and have a look at my review history and see how many stories there were out there that I used to read that I've just been too caught up to look at lately, and yours was one of them. I can't remember whether I've read this chapter or not, I can't have I don't think because I was probably in Japan when it came out, but it seems quite familiar. I quite liked this chapterbut its taking such a lot to get used to the idea of them being brother and sister, and every time I remind myself that this is a B/V i cringe and wonder how the hell you're going to manage to pull this off without having some sort of weird incest lol. But it was very good, the chapter. Your writing has grown up a lot I think and the way you describe things and even the choice of words has really matured and I think you porttray the emotions of the characters very well. You have a gift I don't, in that you can write in first person. I've never been able to do that and for people like you who can do it it's a very powerful tool. Like I said, I'm not a huge fan of first person narrative but in this story I think it's really appropriate and it's helped you to portray emotions and thoughts and feelings in a way that i don't think third person could have achieved. Anyway, i hope you're keeping up with your writing because I'm really intrigued, I can't wait to see how this story ends. To be honest, i have no clue because it's a really original idea and I've seen nothing like this before that can even give me some little hint. So update soon, it's been a couple of months since this one went up so when you've got some spare time I'd love to read another chapter.

Thanks

Kaibun
Sixteen Candl3s chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
In my life, there are very few things - fanfictions - that manage to have a strong effect when it comes to the way I view certain things - aspects, if you will.

However, just the title of this story draws - compels - me to read it. And the fact that after reading this fic, I look at life so differently.

At I-N-C-E-S-T - so differently.

Yes, I realize you haven't even begun to indulge into the incest. Haven't even begun to distinguish the dysfunctional relationship Bulma and Vegeta share.

Let alone, let them share an intimate moment together - as in, a kiss for example. Still, there is something that nags me. Something that just draws me to this uniquely, beautifully written fic.

Perhaps it's the way you write.

Perhaps it's the way you manage to capture A-N-D bring out the emotion a certain character feels.

And not just with words. But with the way they act. The way they feel.

Their clipped responses or the way they pull away from each other so neither one can get hurt, but in the end, end up hurting each other and back to square one.

How?

How can two siblings share a love and yet, hate each other so much?

How can they feel so much grief?

So much pain?

And more importantly, why did God create them that way?

As brother and sister.

To punish them?

To show them that it is forbidden?

Perhaps it was to punish their parents, perhaps...

There are many things to say using the word "perhaps", yet one can only imagine so much before being pushed to the limit.

I suppose it would be easy to write off this fiction as disgusting, immorally wrong.

And yet, somehow, I can't even summon the courage to do it.

Perhaps it's because I'm a die-hard Bulma and Vegeta fan and always will be.

Yet somehow, just the mere thought of incest makes me cringe with disgust.

So, I find myself questioning myself over and over when reading this, why can't I pinpoint anything disgusting between Bulma and Vegeta?

Why can't I bring myself to say that this is W-R-O-N-G?

That this is disgusting?

That this should not be?

And should have never been created?

And after all of this pondering, the answer comes to me easily.

Because the authoress has poured all of her heart and soul into it. Has worked so hard to make everything seem so... right.

And it is right.

"Not Meant For Me" is perfectly and absolutely breathtaking. This, starts my R-E-A-L review.

Chapter 1: I must admit right off the bat that this story is strange. At least, the concept is. However, I finally find myself pleased to see that this is one of the, if not T-H-E, best, most detailed story of Bulma and Vegeta's fragile, awkward love-life.

You've managed to keep the characteristics of the two in place, unlike many other authors that should have, and you've also managed to capture my full undivided attention, admiration, praises, and respect within one chapter.

And for that I congratulate you. xD

I especially find myself interested because of this particular line;

"Let me tell you how and why I died..."

Are you trying to say Vegeta dies or that his soul is withering with each passing day due to the fact that he can n-o-t be with the one he truly loves?

It is indeed quite a mystery. One, I intend to stick around for. xD

First of all, Vegeta's point of view never ceases to amaze me.

He's so selfish, so stubborn, so pig-headed... yet, he's only a mere child.

One who wants all of the undivided attention. I suppose that is how all children feel when they don't have enough attention. I know I felt that way when my mother had my younger sister. But afterwards, you turn lenient towards them.

You're N-O-T supposed to fall in love!

And yet, that is exactly what Vegeta did, is it not?

Even though he may have not recognized it so quickly due to the fact that he had loathed his sister for years. But somehow, love managed to step in... And show his emotionless heart that there is someone worth caring for.

But, I might be getting ahead of myself, right?

Perhaps not.

After all, Vegeta did leave a parting gift for his younger sibling at the end of this chapter...

Perhaps there is still time to cure his scarred heart, ne?

Chapter 2: As the years pass by, we all change and we all grow.

However, I can see clearly that Vegeta had not been ready for Bulma's drastic change.

What had happened to the little girl who used to screech and holler his name?

What had happened to the girl with the sapphire orbs that looked up to him as though he were her savior?

The answer is quite simple; Time happened.

With it, Bulma advanced and grew into a beautiful adolescent. An adolescent who realized her brother despised her.

But there was something else about her. Something peculiar.

Did Bulma really believe that by actually giving her older sibling some space that he would want to grow close to her and find out why she didn't regard him in the way she used to?

Did she?

Perhaps.

After all, you never know what you have until it gone... right...?

... Right?

Still, I suppose it was refreshing for Bulma to give Vegeta a taste of his own medicine. Medicine which would stun him beyond belief.

Had he r-e-a-l-l-y been so cruel? Or had Bulma really believed that because she was afraid to get close to Vegeta and show him her personal feelings?

Still, after that particularly nasty dose of medicine, Vegeta came to the conclusion that he was at a loss for words.

I suppose there's a first time for everything, right? Still, why didn't he realize that he had hurt his younger sibling? Why couldn't he just a-c-c-e-p-t the fact that he had been a bastard to his sibling?

Because Vegeta was stubborn as hell?

Perhaps.

And there's that famous word again. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps...

Still, as a reader, I finally get a glimpse of Vegeta's possessive side.

That side of him that feels that Bulma belongs to him and him alone...

However, he would just deny what he'd have to accept in time simply because he was her older brother.

And that was the end.

Or so he thought...

Who knew that the sister he once hated would soon become the love of his life. Sometimes fate is just too cruel...

Chapter 3: I realize I have reviewed for this chapter already and yet, I am dissatisfied with the short-ness of it because there is really so much one can speak of when concerning this chapter.

First of all, I applaud you for the way you convey Vegeta's feelings through his thoughts, feelings, and actions.

Second of all, every time I find myself reading a new chapter, I am literally blown away.

I love Bulma's portrayal. There is something so... intriguing that I just can't pull away. She feels the connection as well. However, unlike Vegeta, Bulma acts on her feelings.

Though watching her crash and burn makes me think that she really shouldn’t have done that considering the fact that her brother had practically called her a stranger.

They were so close and yet... so very far away from each other. Perhaps it is better to keep everything inside. Perhaps then, Bulma would have not been reduced to a puddle of tears.

Kudos to you. You a phenomenal writer and I hope you continue to blow me away with each and every one of your new chapters. xD

Thus ends the review for that chapter.

It's strange... I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Like I'm intruding into a man’s - in this case, Vegeta's - greatest passion, his illicit thoughts about the woman he loves.

I'm intruding in a forbidden love affair, and despite my guilt, I can not stop after the first chapter. After the first sentence written.

I couldn’t close the page because I was enthralled by it all.

I suppose you could say that I am captivated by this complex man that barely existed.

And I can totally relate to the falling grades. I was the same, once upon a time.

Still, it is wonderful and refreshing to know that one can grow as a person. But you must also realize that to grow as a person, you also grow as an author because you put yourself into the character's personal point of view. You choose between certain choices and you learn from your past mistakes.

Anyway, what I mean to say is, don't ever feel like you're irritating me because you're not. And I feel that you should take as much time as you need to write out a story. Because personally, if I write something I don't like, then I won't post it.

Because a reader should read something worth reading. Something I believe will be chapter 4 of "Not Meant For Me".

Good luck!

- Six -
Hannah-Tendo chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
UPDATE!

_ Hi! Please update anytime in THIS YEAR!

BV Love rlz \o/