Reviews for Centrifugal Force
nayin17 chapter 1 . 6/21
If JK's first instinct is to pair Harry with a bookworm then I must say Harry will have a fail marriage. How can Harry be happy with a person who will make his growth in magic and as a person stagnant? Miss know-it-all is so bossy and Harry is so serious. Ron can make the bookworm loosen and she needs to be silly from time to time. Ginny is Harry's EQUAL in everything...
Saissa chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Great story, except that it's maybe a little out of date...

I read an interview recently that says that JK Rowling actually regrets pairing Harry up with Ginny at the end of the Deathly Hallows. JKR now says that Hermione and Ron really have nothing in common and she should have gone with her first instinct to put Harry and Hermione together.
Molly chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh and I totally understand Hermione's worries, but candy floss is my fairground guilty pleasure as well great job and keep writing
Molly chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
That was good and a nice story line too, I hope I can read more stories like this. Please would you write more, you know, see what happens next at the burrow. And Ron and Hermione too! I just love HP couples
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
It's real cute, but it's clever, because it's cute without all the kissing and 'I love you's. It's also well written, which is a big deal - lots these days aren't.
Snuffles4Eva (Whose reviewing every fanfic she reads because of the dismal amount of reviews HP writers get these days).
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
AWWWWWWWW :D
TwixPotter chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Good job! R U gonna do a sequel?
mithilaprabhudesai88 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
sssssssssooooooooooooooo romantic!
Elle chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Love it. Very sweet :)
Anne chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Really cute. Maybe you should do a sequel!
bearblue chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Very sweet. Thank you for sharing this.
cameron1812 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Gorgeous one-shot - a window into their souls. Thanks for sharing it with us!
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I LOVE the trio goes to a carnival or fair fanfiction! But sadly there isn't a lot out there . I enjoyed this!
Lollypops101 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
i really liked it. just one thing: there is no just thing as centrifugal force. it is just your enertia wanting you to continue going straight while the centripetal force keeps you going in a circle.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 9/30/2012