Reviews for Centrifugal Force
Ginevra Wazlib chapter 1 . 3/26
I personally loved it! When you said, "Nothing was ever better to Ron than food." I thought "Except Hermione."
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 1 . 1/1
It just be boring for you to always read my "This was wonderful!" comments. This time I'll just say that I wasn't a bit disappointed by your effort and let you read between the lines.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
"Here, sleep with that next to your pillow."
If it werent for the fact that my family are sleeping right now, I'd have laughed loud enough for my entire street to hear.
Its so, so sweet and well phrased and all the multiple intricacies of a carnival described perfectly. I love it, and you nailed the characters down, thank you for writing this
horseluvr4 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I remember first reading this on Checkmated-I loved it then and I love it now! Such a great one shot. The characters are spot on!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
hjfkgaysdufyagwe
Bridget chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I really liked this because it wasn't to long and winded but seemed like something likely to happen and kept to the characters in the books. Thank you
unicornfairykitten chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This was super cute. I hope you plan on writing a sequel
nayin17 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
If JK's first instinct is to pair Harry with a bookworm then I must say Harry will have a fail marriage. How can Harry be happy with a person who will make his growth in magic and as a person stagnant? Miss know-it-all is so bossy and Harry is so serious. Ron can make the bookworm loosen and she needs to be silly from time to time. Ginny is Harry's EQUAL in everything...
Saissa chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Great story, except that it's maybe a little out of date...

I read an interview recently that says that JK Rowling actually regrets pairing Harry up with Ginny at the end of the Deathly Hallows. JKR now says that Hermione and Ron really have nothing in common and she should have gone with her first instinct to put Harry and Hermione together.
Molly chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh and I totally understand Hermione's worries, but candy floss is my fairground guilty pleasure as well great job and keep writing
Molly chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
That was good and a nice story line too, I hope I can read more stories like this. Please would you write more, you know, see what happens next at the burrow. And Ron and Hermione too! I just love HP couples
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
It's real cute, but it's clever, because it's cute without all the kissing and 'I love you's. It's also well written, which is a big deal - lots these days aren't.
Snuffles4Eva (Whose reviewing every fanfic she reads because of the dismal amount of reviews HP writers get these days).
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
AWWWWWWWW :D
TwixPotter chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Good job! R U gonna do a sequel?
mithilaprabhudesai88 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013