Reviews for Centrifugal Force
CaptainYellow chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Very cute story! And I love Slytherin Harry ;)
TonksieWolf chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
THIS IS SO ADORABLE.
I'm in love with this fic right now. I can't believe I saw this only today.
It's been thirteen years since you wrote this fic, but is there any chance for a sequel?
Anyway, great job! :)
~ TonksieWolf
Neryn chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
This is sooooooooo cute! I've loved very second of it and I've spent it all smiling like an idiot. I'm still smiling like an idiot while writing this. You are an incredibly talented writer! :)
Btw I just realized I am reviewer 200 in this story! Well, if that doesn't show you how good this little story is, I don't know what will xD
SonofNeptune94 chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Firstly, I want to congratulate your pairing because you made it in 2004 while Half Blood Prince was out in 2005. Do you have a Seer in your family?

Secondly, another great story. Man, I just love whatever you write. Your writing style is perfect. You make characters exactly like J.K did. It's like reading a canon story written by J.K.

Third, I noticed that you wrote some (lots) stories pairing Ginny with Harry and the start of their relationship. Loved it too.
Ellen chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
I thought it was good and exciting. Enjoyed reading it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Hmmm...I think it's bloody fantastic!please please continue it :))
HPfan513 chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Aww! SO CUTE! It was very funny, adorable, and well written. I LOVE IT! :D
Btw- you used the wrong form of cue at the beginning. You spelled it 'queue' lol. Just letting you know ;).
sfserox chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Aww this was amazing.. i love how u captured their characters perfectly
Ginevra Wazlib chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
I personally loved it! When you said, "Nothing was ever better to Ron than food." I thought "Except Hermione."
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
It just be boring for you to always read my "This was wonderful!" comments. This time I'll just say that I wasn't a bit disappointed by your effort and let you read between the lines.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
"Here, sleep with that next to your pillow."
If it werent for the fact that my family are sleeping right now, I'd have laughed loud enough for my entire street to hear.
Its so, so sweet and well phrased and all the multiple intricacies of a carnival described perfectly. I love it, and you nailed the characters down, thank you for writing this
horseluvr4 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I remember first reading this on Checkmated-I loved it then and I love it now! Such a great one shot. The characters are spot on!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
hjfkgaysdufyagwe
Bridget chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I really liked this because it wasn't to long and winded but seemed like something likely to happen and kept to the characters in the books. Thank you
starkittenlunamoon chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This was super cute. I hope you plan on writing a sequel