Reviews for Leaving Again
Andromache chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
I'm sorry I missed this story before. I've enjoyed it so far. I hope you write more.
Josette chapter 3 . 9/22/2004
Please continue to write the whole story. i love it.
VeNtiNo chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
What! That was way too short!

However, nice and smoth flow of the chapter, not so intriguing (yet, I hope). I know it's not really my place to say it, but as a reader and reviewer, I demand longer chapters! Haha!

So, keep it up and update soon.

Ciao!
I Am Fanfiction's Saviour chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Listen up, you stupid gits!

Finally, the moment you cretins have been waiting for. Fanfiction's Saviour's REAL profile, stories and all!

~hellocaptain

...Couldn't you just come?
Addicted2Fanfics -p chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
WOW! that was brilliant! please update soon... i really love this very very much... It's absolutely incredible and the description is outstanding! update ASAP!
lilycup chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
I really like this and hope you will update soon! :)
Miss-Andromache chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
Nice update, maybe a little short. I know that I have used short chapters in my stories, but usually done at a place of tension or conflict, designed to get the reader to come back. (This may be what you are aiming for, I just think the tension needed to be a little higher at the end)

Ok, Just a few other little things 1) I noticed in the reviews someone picked you up on Thebes, and said that it was Thebe. This would not technically be right because I have read (authentic) text that uses both. In other words, use which ever one you want.

2)The name Chruse, I was wondering where you got it from because it is unlike any Greek name I have ever seen although I may be wrong (I am definately not faultless!) anyways, if you want to find something a little more authentic I would be happy to help you find one that you like. (or not being that its your story!)

I just think (and its only my opinion) that when I read it I sort of hit a "speed bump" everytime that name is mentioned.

Anyways, good job Miss-Ax
Rachael chapter 3 . 9/9/2004
Okay my last review was a bit silly, and wasn't really a proper review but more of a freak out, my apologise.

Over all this chapter was okay, perhaps a little short, but I think it's length may have worked in the chapters favour a bit. What I mean by that is if say the chapter had gone on to tell us what had happened next, it would have lost the good effect of the entire chapter zoning in on how Androamche felt, as well as good description into the people of Troy particularly.

But if all your chapters are this length, depending on how quickly you update, it could become frustrating if it moves slowly. So if the next chapter, or chapters to come is longer it would definitley serve better.

The thing taht impressed me most about this chapter was that she arrived in a completely different way than all the other A/H fics, which is good trust me.

I hope in the next chapter there is more interaction between characters, particulaly Hector and Andromache.

All the best for the next chapter I sincerely can't wait for more, I'd love to see where this goes.

Update!
Rachael chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
Please update this story, please please please. Andromache and Hector must fall in love I need to read it please pleaseplease. Please? No seriously updat update update, I'm, not joking UPDATE THIS DAMN STORY. *sulk* I'll review, I will please, update this fic not the A/B even though that onmes good. BUT THIS ONES BETTER.
FelsGoddess chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
Great start.
Kathryn chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
I don't know what Greek dictionary you're reading out of, but "Nychta" means night pronounced "NEE-hh-ta", not "Nyx" which means to omit something.
Addicted2Fanfics -p chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
wow... please update soon... i really want to see what happens when Andromache finally meets Hector in person! Please update quickly! I'm desperate for more! haha... ;) this is really very good!
edwina scissorhands chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
he, one oft them is hector i hope they fall in love with each othe at first sight, but i doubt it they never do.
Freakazoid chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
Poor girl. Duty bound no matter what. Who's the old man? I hope we see more of him.
HentaiStar chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
hello! man i felt the anxiety in this chapter! haha. I'm so totally looking forward to reading the chapters about Andromache and Hector. I loved how you said "A small crowd of men stood overlooking the noisy crowds and one of them, she knew, was Hector." For some reason that just made Hector sound like a stud. well keep up the good work and update soon!