Reviews for Stronger
Hihi1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
It is ok. I did not like the part of Miyako the one cheating.
Hiroshi chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
this was such a cute one-shot! but can you please tell me who Miyako is? I'm so sorry but I'm so used to the English anime. I pretty much figured out who Hikari, Daisuke, and Takeru is. could you please tell me? Is it Yolei?
DAVIS123 chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
i loved it it was lovely i especialy liked the couples
Mrriddler chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
it's ok
Takeru chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
I liked the fact that Yolei was in it ,but you have no right to make T. that you got me. I don't read these kind of storys where Takeru does not like kari. I even said TAKERU ! look at me i'm mad ok thanks
PallaPlease chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
YES! Miyakeru AND Daikari! *sighs happily* I love the ever-so-rare Miyakeru fic...this is very well-written and avoids cliches AND repetition. (I don't think I spelled that right...) PallaPlease. (If only I had a life...naaaaaa~aaah...)
Angel Of Light chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
Daikari isn't my favorite couple in the whole world, but that was REALLY good!

Brava! _
Karislight chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
DO YOU HATE TAKARI THAT MUCH? I WAS CRYING MY EYES OFF! BOOO TO YOU, TAKARI 4EVER! :p:p:p
Evil Ken-ohki chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
i think i like, i'm not sure tho
ChnkyPnutBtr too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
That was da ! Never read such a great Daikari! Soon as I'm sign in, this is going in my favs. Write on! -Chnky-
Taichiii chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
yay! Daikarrrrrrri! _
Lucky Ishida Signed Review chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
heyyyyyyyyyy that was really good! i dont support takeru/miyako relationships, but it was still good! daikair's are...okay, but i still love the good ol' takaris! that was really good, except you spelled Britney Spears wrong...but its just one word. and that song is good. daisuke and kari ARE pretty cute together...
Minu chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
oh i liked it and please maybe you should write what happens to them next or something that would be cool and TY and JA Ne