Reviews for The Fourth
GhostbusterGirl chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
these stories are amazing I like them however I would like to tell you one thing and help you in one department

Heinkel is a boy. He may look like a girl but he is a boy.

Also I couldn't help but notice you had some difficulty with a german accent. Here is all you need to do all w's are v's and all v's are w's and the word and is und. thats petty much it. You don't need to listen to me I Just thought I'd tell you and Like I said great stories I wish I was capable of being that creative.
BigKwell chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Nice to mention the Forth... but the Brittish celebratee Guy Fawkes Day (around November 4).
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
I can just imagine Alucard scratching his head over Anderson managing a happy tone despite the dog collar earlier.

..And Father Anderson getting a dog for the orphanage, using the collar and leash Alucard sent!

~~

Alucard felt like weeping! He'd tried to cut down on having a cheerful enemy, but this year's effort had backfired royally!

As Integra debated whether to shoot everyone or laugh until she fainted, Seras stayed frozen while the usually homicidal Paladin of Iscariot showed her pictures of the orphange boys playing with a simply enormous St. Bernard.

Anderson finally walked off, saying "Och, I'll kill ye all after St. Crispin's Day! Until then, enjoy the pictures of a REAL Catholic dog!"
Doesn't matter chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
"Seras is SO awesome. Shut up all you Seras haters."

There is such thing as a freedom of speech, dear.

Do not get me wrong, I adore Seras. She is just so adoreable. She is, in fact, my favorite anime character.

Just do not try to impede a persons right of speech, darling.
ToMakeMeTame chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! love it! cant wait for the next chapter!

-Alucard's Vampiress
Akakinzoku chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
LOL! I look forward to more
MegFallow chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
LOL! That was great, I loved the part at the end when Father Anderson yells "HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY YOU UNDEAD BASTARD!" that was the best. Please write more!

Actually, just to give you a idea, April Fools day and Easter are coming up soon...
Chedder chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
“Thank ye father, this will indeed strike fear in to the heart of that Hellsing demon! And his little pet too.” -Anderson

"I'll get you my pretty, and you're little dog too!" -Witch of the West

lol, it just struck me as ironic and funny, the comparison I mean.

Nice one, I like it.
Chedder chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
LOL! I love that ending! "Happy St. Patrick's Day you Undead B*st*rd!" Hehehehe. It's never too much trouble to review.

Well, happy 18'th to you!

Jeese, you know, you're the 13'th person I have met this month (alone) that has a birthday either the day before, same day, or the day after mine. Heh, Spring.
Chedder chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I liked it. My only complaint is that when integra goes to bite that guy's head off you don't mention who he is, only that he wasn't Pip or anyone else that I could recognize (seeing as he was american).

Regardless, it was still hilarous.

P.S. I like Seras too, she rules ;)
MegFallow chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
LOL! I love the ending and I betcha a certain No Life King sent that package to Father Anderson. Good job
Divine.Animal.Crackers chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
:-D I love Anderson stories! Keep em coming!
KIARA CHERRY chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
xoxoxox I LOVED IT AWSOME AND FUNNY. BUT WHAT KIND OF DOG WAS IT. WHAT BRED?
laur chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
this is a great fanfiction, and the 4th is my Bday too!:)
Royalpalmtree chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
Another great chapter! _ As a suggestion, I would love to see a "Christmas at Hellsing" or "New Years at Hellsing." It's been done by others, but I think you could really do it nicely! Please keep up with your wonderful work!