Reviews for Left Somewhere Behind
Ana Luisa E.S chapter 6 . 8/3/2005
Oi! Td bem Renata? hehhee, to escrevendo em portugues tah? heheh... bom, aqui seria pra comentar o fanfic neh? Olha, eu to amando ler sua historia! vc escreve mtoo bem! parabéns! vc tah escrevendo a partir do 5º livro neh? sei q jah saiu o 6º e vc deve tah lendo, mas era soh pra confirmar... hehehehhe...ah! vc tem mta imaginaçao tbm! to curiosa para o q vai acontecer!hahahhaha... bom, eh isso! e parabens d novo! Bjucass *.*
BlackWiltedRose chapter 6 . 1/31/2005
HEY! I am so, so, so sorry for not reviewing or emailing you in so long. I was extremely busy,when school started and I havent really been on the computer all that much. I just read over your story and I think its wonderful, just like i told you before. I see that you haven't updated in awhile. I hope you read this and know that i want you to continue. Anyway, email me(if you still have my adress) or keep updating.

BlackWiltedRose
Stefartemis chapter 5 . 10/1/2004
Re, FELIZ ANIVERS
Sampa-girl chapter 6 . 9/17/2004
Great chapter! A bit sad, but very good!

E aí Rê! Aqui é a Patê! Então vc vai continuar a escrever novos chapters mesmo estando aí?

Bom, como pode ver eu finalmente me registrei então vc vai receber reviews assinadas pela Sampa-girl de agora em diante, tá?
Reb chapter 6 . 9/13/2004
Hey..

I like this one.. It's good you wrote a completely new person in to it and seeing it from her POV... Please keep writing!
Vikki Valentine chapter 6 . 9/4/2004
Oh my goodness, I hope you get back soon! I really love your fic!

Goodness gracious... IT'S ADDICTING!

That whole memory thing Wendy had, made me tear a bit... I suppose it kinda reminded me when my Grandpa was dying, and I really wasn't able to see him in the hospital... -tear.-

But, I really love this fic. I can't wait to see where you go with this.

Good luck in writing future chapters.

~Vikki
Padfoot writer chapter 6 . 8/18/2004
Please tell me that was Sirius! I luv him! Kep on, please!
Padfoot writer chapter 5 . 8/18/2004
Wow, wow! Keep on, please!
Padfoot writer chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
Sorry I didn't review before... Anyway, this is getting absolutely great! Can't wait to see what comes next!
Stefartemis chapter 6 . 8/14/2004
rê, tah super legal esse capitulo, muito bem escrito,vc tem futuro menina!Vc tah indo viajar? Pra onde?pra mim tanto faz quando vc posta os capitulos contanto q vc poste...

e eu gostei da ideia do sonho e dakele pedaço da Hermione oferecendo pra ela entrar pro DA, vc realmente pensou em tudo!

Continue escrevendo que eu continuo revisando tah? Bjinhos
whimsicalfirefly chapter 6 . 8/12/2004
I'm too lazy to sign in at the moment.

Great chapter! HELLO SIRIUS! OMG!

Hang on - it was him right? *grins*

Fantastic chapter, it went a little quickly though. Lol - just kidding. Update soon, and have fun travelling!
Sweet 16 Movie Buff chapter 6 . 8/12/2004
Thank you!

It's okay if you don't have time to read it. I really, really like the way this is going. I think I've got this figured, but let me hit the idea off you . . .

Wendy is actually a girl who fell foreward in time and is actually from Sirius's teen years? Am I right?

Oh, I love it (and hate it, sometimes) when authors keep me guessing! I love twists, but then the curiousity just about kills me.

Anyway, I think I like the shorter chapter idea, because that will keep us in the loop of the plot.

I'll read your other fic after this, promise!

Update soon, Sweet 16 Movie Buff
BlackWiltedRose chapter 5 . 8/7/2004
HEY! I am so happy to see that you are getting so many more reviews. I think you deserve it alot. I am also happy that I was able to help you. How is the next chapter going? Send it to me whenever you finish so I can get it back to you as soon as possible. Well I will talk to you soon!

BlackWiltedRose
Annoriel chapter 5 . 8/6/2004
Eu posso estar errada, mas - depois deste capítulo - sua estória me lembra de um filme antigo: Em algum lugar do passado, com o Christopher Reeve (o superman)... Será que eu acertei?

Bom, não importa. A fic é ótima, mesmo assim. Continue escrevendo!
Flaignhan chapter 5 . 8/6/2004
That was a great chapter. Maybe you could have Hermione tutoring her and Harry teach her defence against the dark arts if Umbridge is unwilling. Go wendy!