Reviews for Zidane's Treasure, Garnet's Love
Annonymous chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
I heard "Melodies of Life" playing in my head while reading this.
AlessioShiori chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Was a great story make more
final fantasy fan lol chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
This Story was very well written but i hoped it wud be longer cuz it was very interesting good on ya
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
i think its great but maybe you could have added do YOU think his friends would say?
X X Ringo X X chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Wow! For your first attempt at a romance story this is amazing! And I know what you mean about Zidane and Dagger making you want to write a story about them, 'cos they're so perfect for each other and the end of Final Fantasy 9 is so...unfinished, I mean they should atleast confess their love for each other or something dramatic like that! (sorry, I'm obsessed at the moment!) Anyway, loveitloveitloveit, please write more stories like this, 'cos I've noticed there's a distinct shortage of DaggerZidane romance stories on fanfic-only 3 pages (sob sob) so I'm gonna write some aswell!

Lavilicious chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
that's soo sweet! it's so cute as well! Keep working hard!
ChiBiEmI chapter 3 . 9/22/2005
i will never get bored of this one! loving it FOREVA!
Romantic chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Garnet is my favorite character. Dagger is my favorite character. Princess Garnet is my favorite character. Great story.
Aerith Gainsborough2 chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
Garnet is my favorite character. Dagger is my favorite character. Garnet is my favorite character. Lovely story.
TopKat chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
_ so cute... damn you, square! that's how it should have gone! But then again, the ending wouldnt be any good then! :D loved it
Kanojo Miseru-to Kurai chapter 2 . 5/23/2003
-sobs- Poor Zidane, stuck with that horrible girl. Why, I...oops...she's one of the good guys, isn't she? e.e

Kanojo Miseru-to Kurai chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Fun fun!

Must make the review short, I'm about to be kicked off...

OK, well, VERY GOOD!

Kamira-Ruki chapter 3 . 4/19/2003
Can I please put your fanfic in my site? PLEASE! ITS SUCH A NICE FANFIC!
Zidane's Dagger chapter 3 . 3/23/2003
This is a great story but I am feeling very mad right now because I looked at the other reviews and someone had the same name as me... -.-' But anyways! I love this story! I remember reading this almost a year ago or something on a different site. I never knew it was on hehehe. But anyways! It's a cool story and very well written! P.S. In the 'Unsinkable Love' fanfiction you reviewed for...the stupid evil author note in chapter 9 was from me! Because I am scary! And I am really scary when I am hyper or mad and as you heard from before I am mad right now so I think I'll leave before there is any damage caused. Buh-bye!

Marle1Fan chapter 3 . 7/17/2002
I LOVE THIS! Zidane and Dagger forever! That is really good, I thought for sure it was your tenth romance fic!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »