Reviews for Overly Dramatic
loretta537 chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
this was good, please write more fruits basket stories.
cajun-beauty chapter 8 . 9/14/2006
I hope you update soon, what are pairings are planed? I really, really like the way you wrote the characters!
Vipergirl chapter 7 . 4/7/2006
hey! u proubably dont remeber me, but i read this story a while ago, yay, new chapters!
UmaChanxo chapter 8 . 12/2/2005
Great story! I really liked it. I love how you had Yuki and Ayame and you in the beginning parts talking. That was cool. lol
YaoiFanGirl1990 chapter 8 . 11/21/2005
THat was so beautiful. I hope Ayame doesn't really try to commit suicide! Please add more i want to know what happens and if Ayame and Yuki get a better relationship as brothers!
WHPIAR chapter 8 . 8/24/2005
it's good. the play was a little weird...but your story was good.
Megan chapter 8 . 8/15/2005
Hello! I thought there was a ban on responding to reviws... Any way, Hana-chan and Akito? But oh well, I cant wait to read more, keep writing! If it wouldnt be so much trouble, would you email me? I can understand if you dont want to, but it would be great for me! (bows) THank you!
Vipergirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
wow, cool, i like it
Child of the Dark Wood chapter 8 . 7/9/2005
nice story so far...nice to see someone show the Aaya under his mask...poor haru gets lost too much...and yeah Hana and Akito scenecrepie *hides under couch*...nice doubletake in chap...can't member now...but very original...anyways update soons ya?
Child of the Dark Wood chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
*laughs* poor Haa-san...Aaya and Gure can be so mean sometimes...*wipes tears of laughter from eyes*...i love the story...Aaya is just so...dramatic sometimes though that i just wanna tranquilize him...gure too...i bet haa-san has thought bout it too...*evil grin*
Child of the Dark Wood chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
hey i reviewed no complaining...*grins* anyways i like it so far
gure'slilinu chapter 8 . 4/10/2005
how the hell was that the end? i need to know what happened! did my little brother and i finally come to terms? did shigure and the others realize i was missing? did everyone like the play? did kyon-kichi-kun see yuki and i? did yuki hug me back? will the others ever make it home safely?

gure: you're full questions aren't you?

me: well i have to know!

hugs kisses and ale all 'round

gure's lil inu
Sango Twin chapter 8 . 3/13/2005
grhurry I MUST READ MORE WRITE QUICKLY OR i'LL CHOP OFF YOUR LEGS AND SEW YOU TO UR DESK SO YOU HAVE TO WRITE ALL DAY AND NIGHT!MUH HAHAHAHAHAHA...oh and good story ...h...e...h...hahaha...ha..ha..ha...h..a.?

*runs away*
silverkitsunehiei chapter 7 . 1/27/2005
nice one...really hilarious yet ...cool..
Shuvo chapter 8 . 8/31/2004
This story is AWESOME! If you've seen me before...it was in the group of Ayame fangirls ". The first chapter was sad, but other than that it was very good. Especially chapter five .