Reviews for Kaze to Konoha
Thalia chapter 3 . 2/20
are you going to continiue?
wawatvxq chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
are u going to write this story or not. this is getting better and i like it very much
Rena chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Oh mother of the all holy... this is really awesome! But I really wish that current status would rise from depressed for something else.
Illuminate1 chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
AMAZING CROSSOVER. Continue please!
Evangeline A.K. Nightingale chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
You've got to update this! It's just too good! It's been so long since you updated this, but this is one of the few well written Naruto stories I've read, you've gotta do something with it. It's just too damn good! 3
K chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Please continue this! I know you are very busy with UBV, Unrecorded, and the rest, but this is one of the few Naruto humor fics that I've actually enjoyed. D:
kamiam714 chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
I am really surprised on how well written this is. I have not read a good story like this in a long time.

I really hope you don't stop...or my WORLD will end.

MORE SOON PLEASE!
Cyan Angel chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
aw poor neji! *sign*

*looks at last upadted date, face faulters*

w-w-what the h-hell!

did you just lose all faith or inspiration!

aw man, what a shame and it was such a cool story as well!

*sigh* oh well, if ya ever start it up again let me know will ya?

*smailes* thankies CYA!
Cyan Angel chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *rolls on floor laughing!*

this story RULZ! your such an awsome writer!

you like gravitation? hehe haku is so much fun in this!

aw poor neji, hopefully him and tenten will turn out alright! i love the possessive sasuke, but i wish he'd just claim naruto already! would make his life SO much easier!

*blink blink*...naruto's parents scare me! :)

LOVE IT!
Cyan Angel chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
GO NARUTO! NEVER GIVE IN!

WO!

hahahaha sasuke got puched! YES! sorry but somtimes they just have to nocked down a peg or two!

i REALLY look forward to reading the rest of your story IT'S BRILL! LOL :)
xryuchan27 chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Argh. I can't stand watching Meteor Garden, but in the other part of meh, I like watching it. Weird huh? I hope that you could change Naruto's character here and some scenes though.

Update soon! -jAz
Mosho chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
Love it! It's great. _
SilverKitsune18 chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Sasuke acted like a kid, he has fallen for the dobe Naruto, hard. But he still dont want to admit it. When are you doing to update more? This fic is the best fic about Hana Yori Dango.
c7bi-kyuubi chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Are you going to finish this fic? Just asking...
the girl in the mirrior chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
i love your story so just take your time up-dateing