Reviews for As Freezing Persons Recollect the Snow
Dollface786 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Very GOOD!
Vanwise chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
You and you alone have made me appreciate one shots. Lovely, heart wrenching work.
Uruviel Silimaure chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I just read it again, and again and again and am ready to hump your leg with glee. *cannot stop grinning when she thinks of the fic*
Gethorssca chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
That was great! You really got everything across in so few words! Great job. And to Uruviel Silimaure: you're not a pervert! I'm wondering if that was he wha he was doing, too! Or, I'm a pervert too!
Uruviel Silimaure chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Was Tristan jerking off, or am I just a pervert? Anyway, I loved this short fic, and perhaps the beauty of it is how you managed to make such a poignant moment with so few words. Lovely. You should wrte another, longer version, though, because I crave Galahad/Gawain and Lancelot/Arthur. I love you.
blossoms chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
wow..short but really nice )

been great if u could've extended it a bit..

but i still liked it!
Erfaciel chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I love you. _ This was really touching, and not just because I'm a sucker for anything King Arthur, or slash for that matter, but because this was so well done.

As one writer to another, thank you and good job! You should definitely write more on this pairing! Oh wait, that was the fangirl talking. _

More Please!
Penny Lane8 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Magnificent. Beautifully written. And poor Lancelot. Do write more. Bravo.