Reviews for Face the Music
Her Love and His Knife chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
update soon!
phoenixwings37 chapter 16 . 10/6/2007
want to write another chapter?
Bramblestar of ThunderClan chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
His birthday suit . . . Kekekee! XDD
krv10 chapter 16 . 6/21/2007
Wow! I love your story! And not because I'm just another crazy fangirl, but because your story is so emotional. It really pulls on the heartstrings. This story has been a big influence on me and makes me want to better my skills in writing. It is incredibly descriptive. I can see the clear images of every scene, movement, and facial expression in my mind. It's amazing!

I like how you made Kagome and Kikyo good friends, even though I am against Inuyasha/Kikyo pairings. It's nice to see them get along and not have to worry about all the drama seen in the real series. Like you said, Kagome and Kikyo could probably be really close in the series if it weren't for their predicament with Inuyasha. Good call.

I also like how you made Sesshomaru a more socialable person. Sure, he's a businessman, but it's cool to have him interact with the rest of the characters instead of being a loner.

I'm sorry this review was so long, but I held off commenting until the latest chapter because I wanted to read it all before I said anything. Dunno why, just one of those things, I guess! Well, keep up the good work and update as soon as you're able!
Bramblestar of ThunderClan chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
I
Forgotten Relic chapter 16 . 5/8/2007
hehe, finally, as always sis you amuse me and this while being sad was still very much how I could see things going, especially sesshumoru and his nothing before 10 bit
Bramblestar of ThunderClan chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
After reading the second chapter:

I actually understood and did not get confused at all by the using of musical terms. I was in the middle school and high school band in my area for a total of 7 years. Props to you for understanding and using them! :D xD I
AquaGirl16 chapter 16 . 3/31/2007
PLEASE!UPDATE!God please update I wanna know how the battle turns out. I wanna know if Inuyasha and Kagome pair up or do Miroku and Sango pair or even Ayame and Koga? Oh and whats gonna happen to Miroku is he gonna keep the manshoin or is he gonna live with Inuyasha? PLease update asap! Really soon K?

~*AquaGirl*~
shadowcat chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
This is a great story I really like it hope you keep writing
Steffani Williams chapter 16 . 3/15/2007
I really love this story, can't wait for next chappie!
child of the silvery moon chapter 16 . 3/15/2007
aw poor miroku, but in a way, it's true to what he says, how can you mourn for someone who had no participation in your life? bah! anyways i
RoyMustangsBabe chapter 16 . 3/9/2007
D

yay!

Miroku and Sango fluff!

D

This is a great fic, so please update soon!
WitchyGirl99 chapter 16 . 3/8/2007
You're a very talented writer. I've enjoyed reading this story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Good job and until then!