Reviews for Best Wishes
scorsby chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Oh I love embarrased crowley. and devious crowley and um... corwley. Love him. Love. Love him.

Anyway- this is a cute story and i love your crowley (though really he's mine. I like how he loses his nerve at the last minute and how Az knows exactly what he wants. Great!

Zellxx
widdershins chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Hello there! I'm currently putting together a Good Omens archive ( /theflamingbentley). It's definitely still in the baby stages, but I was wondering if it would be all right to archive this story. I've read it several times over the past few months and each time has been better than the last. Really, I'm not just trying to flatter you into anything. ;) You can get ahold of me at domlooksreallygoodineyeliner

Kristie
CerseiTear chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
You just made my day. Thank you.
My chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
More!
Alezia chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Oh, now this was cute. I like the idea of Aziraphale and Crowley choosing birthdays for themselves; it stresses the effect that being on Earth is having on them, of making them more "human" and all that.

But I'd like to just offer a little constructive criticism, if that's okay: near the beginning, Crowley seemed slightly out of character. In canon, he tries so hard to stay cool and collected – I think I remember a quote about "a voice so laid back you could lay a carpet on it," or something like that. So it rings sort of false to me for Crowley to show THAT much surprise at Aziraphale's sudden comment at the beginning, even if it was unexpected. Also, I just can't picture Crowley cackling. He rarely does more than just grin in canon, I don't think. I can't remember offhand a moment when he even laughs. So the cackling and crowing seemed strange. I felt much better about the characterization when Crowley was back to being calm and smug, which led up well to where he lost his normal cool and began to panic. That part was very well done.

Anyway, those are just my thoughts. Apologies if I've rambled. Overall, a really lovely job. Thanks a lot!
KarotsaMused chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Absolutely cute! I love Aziraphale's solid declaration of his birthday - springtime so suits him. And the little CA undertones at the end were adorable Very nice.
Suchan and Twelve chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Ehehehehe! I know what it is! Good job being discreet!
ForestGlenny chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Oh dear. I thoroughly enjoyed that. Written in a wonderful style, might I add. Thank you for writing!
chickens chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Hehe
Crowley Black chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
lovin it! I just finished readin good omens for the first time and i always though there was something goin on between them! Are you gonna update?