Reviews for I Aer Can Ven Na Mar The Sea Calls us home
fictionhog chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
That was a really enticing beginning. It's written alot like the Lord of the Rings, but with more emotion and the characters have more passion. I like it alot! The poem was a very nice touch.
mika zero-zero twenty-one chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
Hello once again! I'm so sorry for not reviewing sooner, but I have a nice big 100-point project and I've been researching. I love this story! _ Your writing is so much better than my own. But you're welocme to visit at any time! Flame me! I'm just twiddling my thumbs in the Cyborg 009 section, but now walking to Poke'mon, then so on and so forth. I'm bored with the Declaration of Independence already!

~Mika-kun/chan, which ever you prefer
Shadowfaxgal chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
You'll set Elladan and Elrohir on me if I don't review? Hmm...maybe I shouldnt' be doing this then, 'cause I'd do anything to meet the twins, LOL!

Great job! Wonderful! Amazing! You write Legolas' pain of trying to decide whether to go over the sea and Aragorn's strong friendship with him so well! And that conch shell is such a brilliant idea! Bravo! I love this story and can't wait to read more from you! And that poem at the end is fantastic! You are such a great writer, mellon nin! Thanks so much for writing this! _
Aerlalaith chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
I love the way you redid chapter one. Especially the poem, it was wonderfull. Very deep, and very true. (it would make a sailor end in tears). Poor Legolas, I feel sorry for him, having to wait all that time. Great chapter/redo of chapter thingy!

Namarie, mellon nin

Craic agus Ceol chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
*evil grin* of course you can borrow Elladan! at least, if i can participate in the carnage! i'm feeling slightly evil right now...*more evil grins*

I RECOGNIZED THE END POEM THINGIE! BWAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SMART! ok not really but still...EVIL HIGH SCHOOL STARTED TODAY! so if i'm late reviewing or something that's why. school is EVIL! almost as evil as one of my friends...well ok not really but still.

i'll try to update something soon but because of school (and after school sports. Water Polo is the spawn of all evilness. well not as evil as volleyball, football, or cheerleading, but still...) WHICH IS EVIL! i hate high school...

i really meant to read this earlier, and it was really good! i normally stay away from Legolas fics (i have nothing against him, but i'm usually occupied by Twin or humor or angst fics) but yours is really really good!
Ithil-valon chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
I re-read the story and it's as beautiful and haunting as ever.

As much as it makes me cry to even think of Legalos leaving Aragorn beind, I realize that eventually one of them will be left, and of course it will be Legalos. He is so loving and giving that he will stay and put off his departure until Aragorn has died. But then he will carry that sorrow with him forever. Sigh...a no win situation. Of course, in my own mind I amend history so that Aragorn and Arwen go to sail with Legalos and Gimli. I can't stand to think of it any other way (cause I'm a wimp). :)

Well done, mellon nin.
Tiannstnocfm chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
*big brown puppy eyes* How long of a wait? *bottom lip quivers* I need to see what happens next! I totally understand being overwhelmed by fanfiction demands, but I am desperate! *sigh* But I guess I'll have to wait, won't I? So enjoy your breather and free-time, relax a bit, and then get back here, PLEASE! _
Aerlalaith chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
That's ok mellon nin, we won't abandon you! I csn't wait until you finish the story though. But no pressure. Writing when you have to, is never as much fun as writing by choice. did you get my PM? I'm not sure if it worked or not. Namarie!

Ithil-valon chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
What a beautiful, intriguing beginning! I look forward to reading more.
Aerlalaith chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
The sea! The sea! Great start mellon nin! I love it! um... Italics... The well known evil. I have a solution for this problem: When the evil!document manager uploads, go to the quick edit, and switch whatever you want back to italics. It may not work on your computer, but it's worked on evil school computers so, you might want to give it a try. You dedicated this story to me? aya mellon nin, I'm so honored. You didn't have to! I'm gonna cry! *starts sobbing and grabs Lindir and hugs him*

Lindir: Get off!

Me: I'm sorry, but you're one of my lust objects!

Lindir: I have a Luster?

Me: Yep!

Lindir: May the valar protect me...
Inwe Kaytlyn chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I Loove it! I cannot wait for more! you capture details beautifully.

Tiannstnocfm chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Oh, now you are making me sad again! I hate thinking about Legolas leaving all his friends and Middle Earth foever! It's so depressing! But you write it so very well and I can't wait to see where you go from here. You are a remarkable author! The description of the flashback is so beautifully done, bravo! The words paint a brilliant picture! _ Thanks for writing this!