Reviews for Shinigami Sleeps: A Duo and Trowa Story
great story
MotherDragon8581 chapter 18 . 12/17/2012
Great Story!
panda-hug-sama chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
honestly that last bit... got a tear out of the corner of my eye... not many things do that, good work - review for chapter 16: Confessions
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
love it -
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 11 . 5/7/2012
lol i guess i just couldnt resist the temptation n carried on reading but what can i say? this story is great...addictive

oh i like how u layered it out its very eay to read n understand

and ive also learned alot of new words reading this lol ive been googling them / hehe

*sigh* i still cant believe ive typed this much ... geez im babbling -.-'
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
wicked plot!

lol i was reading the previous chapters at work whenever i could and was smirking almost literally the whole time, the driver there was like wtf are you reading since he knows i read yaoi stuff... i jst hope that none of the customers who saw me smirking to myself think im crazy .'

wahhh! im kinda addicted to this... i usually read 1x2 fics but this is great and im reading still reading at... 01:12am and i have school tomorrow... hmmm... shud i continue or is it bedtime for me?
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Do not presume to know what it is I see."...OMGosh Trowa sounded just like Sesshomaru then! Hahah that made me laugh!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 18 . 9/27/2011
loved it
Darth Granger chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
I found SPINACH! Ha! I love the fic so far. The spinach is: Then, after a good many more appreciative groans from Duo, Trowa inquires, "How does you back feel now?" - see?
Hikarai chapter 18 . 2/1/2011
I absolutely fell in love with this fic! What other stories of yours feature with rare pairing?
wild wolf free17 chapter 18 . 6/28/2010
Oh, I really enjoyed this.
snuggalong chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
Symbiotic relationships are effin' /gorgeous/ things, yes.

This story is /utterly/ addictive. It must be my...I dunno, at least sixth or seventh time reading it and I /still/ never get tired of it.

I LOVE this story. It's just...god, it's just EPICALLY AMAZING.

And this is my favorite chapter.
snuggalong chapter 9 . 3/20/2010
...holy...

Wow. Wowwowwow.

That was /epic/.

Good job on keeping the journal vague enough that even though it didn't describe anything directly, we /knew/ that Jesse was Duo even before you said it.
snuggalong chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
There actually /is/ a mention of Solo in Episode Zero, but it's very obscure. On one of those pages after each chapter that have details on stuff, Solo is mentioned at the very end of a paragraph, one sentence, as "a friend who died of a virus."
Avarice chapter 18 . 2/5/2009
You have done such a great job with this story. The characterisation of both pilots is really nice, not too much cliche abounds :) I liked the overall storyarc about Duo's disappearance and finding his family, i think that was very poignant.

By far, though, I loved the interactions between duo and trowa. some of their conversations were bloody hilarious, I really enjoyed your witty dialogue.

You've done such a great job, i really commend you. If you don't mind, i'll be in contact shortly with regards to asking your permission to archive this on another site.

Terrific work!