Reviews for Fiction
x se chapter 11 . 1/21/2005
I thouroughyl enjoyrf this story, but maybe you should do an epilogue or something...
jenny KA chapter 11 . 11/6/2004
OH GOD NO! This can not be happining. I can't beleve it. Koji NO. do you know how many times I had to read this to beleve it. I won't beleve it (whips tears from eyes). This is the sadest and I repeate sadest story I have ever read. What about kouichi HOW COULD THAT... SH*T I can't stop sobbing. U are makeing me cry so hard. I can't make this pain go away. go away DAMNIT. This makes me feel so depressed. I am never going to forget this story. OH OH whate hold on BRB. WHAT THE HELL I...I OH GASH. guess what my sister just spent the last few hours reading this chapter and evern shes crying and she hasin't cryed sence she was two.(she's 14) You are very good at setting emotions. Anyway I loved this fic. This is so far my all time faverate fic no no story no no tale its just great. Please write another on koji and kouichi.(begging) I am going to tell all digimon fans about this story. Now I got to go and find some more tishus.

Your new BIGGEST fan

Jenny KA

PS I'm sorry if i seem a little dramatic or if i seem to be acting like a drama queen or even a little weird its just how I am.(*wink wink)

Once again Brillent work!

you rock

and Rock on
CustomMagnum chapter 11 . 11/6/2004

This fic was amazing. You actually managed to capture emotion really well. You're actually the only author who was able to make me start to cry from one of thier stories.
Scarred Dragonia chapter 11 . 11/1/2004
Oh. My. God. Although I can't give much of a review, I had to re-read this before I could really believe Koji was dead- like what I had to do with Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix and Sirius. I love this fic, and because of your recommendation, I'll read Raven Nightstrider's fic too.
OmnicromXR chapter 11 . 10/31/2004
Heh. This was an interesting read. I don't even know why I read it. I swore off reading your fictions because you were on of the Kaiser nuts on You're one of the few people here seem to me to worship the digimon kaiser, like you can't admit he's dead. He died with Wormmon, and then there was Ken again. Your largest story completely alienated me, by ascribing an individual existence to the kaiser, and by making Kouichi your stories villain. I didn't appreciate that. My opinion is that the digimon kaiser is nothing but a bad memory by the end of 02. I don't consider him the same as Ken but it never crossed my mind to make him some kind of bodyless monster.

I didn't feel anything reading this. It isn't from lack of effort. It's because I spent the entire story guessing how much your worldview of frontier would deviate from mine, guessing how D-Reaper would be beaten or even if it would be, geussing whether or not the ending would be like this. Our dramatic difference in worldviews means that I read every one of your stories like this, I don't feel them, I MST3K them(not literally though, I feel the same way you feel looking at one of their movies). You write well, and characterise well, and the plot was okay, and I came away with a couple of ideas of my own, but I still had difficulty seeing anything but the culture shock. Keep writing as you see fit though, write for the corner of the world that I will never be able to understand. I'm not asking you to change your ways at all, I just wanted to give you feedback from someone who sees things differently so you would have another perspective to draw from. Keep writing.
Ken's luver chapter 11 . 10/31/2004
*whiping tears off her cheeks and keyboard*

Well, here I am again, a pitiful mess, my face all splochy from crying the whole way through this chapter. See it was even sadder reading it for the second time 'cause I knew everything that was going to happen.

I don't know what to say, other than this is a stunning piece of work, the writing is beautiful, it's full of emotion, it's touching and moving and just brilliant.

The dream was so sad and well writen. I can't pin-point exact moments that were good, the whole thing was, every line of it. Gread job!

Also, kind of fitting for Halloween to have this last chapter up.

a reviewer chapter 10 . 10/31/2004
I think this was a great chapter, but I also think that the part where Alice separates Jeri from the D-Reaper was too rushed. There was no real description. You should have written in detail how painful it was for Jeri's mind or something to show that it was an important scene. Other than that I loved this chapter and await the next one.
jenny KA chapter 9 . 10/28/2004
I couldn't stop myself from crying it was very deppresing.I have read the whole story about four times. I can't help to feel that shomthing horrific is going to happen to koji and kouichi. you are a brillint writer and I would love to hear more storieson koji and kouichi. Espeshily about kouichi. On most of the stories I read he is not one of the main charictors{that relly bugs me} I would love to hear more stories on him. I am thinking of starting a story but I have to work on it right now it only covers crummy detals. I ask you nicely to finish the last chapter I wantwhat happend so badly I want to know if koji dies. I dought kouichi will just let him die but,you tell me... oh please finish the story. let me see if i will cry some more.

jenny KA
nikkie chapter 10 . 10/28/2004
I liked this story I want you to come up whith the last chapter the waiting is unbarribel. oh and don't just tell me he becumes eveil i wont like that ending.

Ken's luver chapter 10 . 10/17/2004
*Wiping the tears away*

Listening to 'Wind' and 'Sadness and Sorrow' at the end of this didn't help matters for me. I tried so hard not to cry at the end of this chapter, but even though I knew what was coming, I still did.

Brilliant chapter. I loved all of it, from the sadness of Jeri's life and room, to Koichi's anger at Koji. (That I loved to bits).

I feel even more sad because I know how it all ends. I love this story, it's so well written!

Great work as usual and I look forward to the last chapter.

Rampage chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
This is a very well written work. I'm sorry I can't make more time to finish reading it, but college is hard, y'know? Crossovers are my favorites, and this is especially good. (The Kouichi dub spelling really bugs me, but I guess it's there to keep consistency.)

Keep up the good work.

Ken's luver chapter 9 . 10/1/2004
Yes, it's a brillient writing tool that you use. Light-hearted moments that are funny and comical, only to break the tradgic events that took place before and the ones that will follow, making those events even more sad. Great work! I loved the snow fight scene, I could picture it very clearly and laughed out loud a couple of times (considering how serious the twins usually are, it's even funnier to picture them full of snow.)

Some foreshadowing with Alice, which was very sad. I cannot wait for the next chapter!

Ken's luver chapter 8 . 9/25/2004
I love this story and this chapter. It's so tradgic and agsty. Again, major foreshadowing, which is very well placed and researched. I will admit that I was a little confused about the lock situation when Kousei tried to turn the lock. It seemed like the door was locked, but you said it was unlocked, so I was a little confused, (but then again, it could be me...I'm quite sleep deprived at the moment).

Anyway, stunning writing, very moving between Koji and Koichi. Great work as always, and I cannot wait for the next chapter.

Scarred Dragonia chapter 8 . 9/21/2004
Hmm... Actually, isn't Digimon Frontier set in 2004? And didn't Harry Potter 5 come out in 2003? Unless, of course, I made yet another mistake. Again.

Other than that, good chapter, but you're still using script format in author's notes. Like:

Akino: (whatever)

I think that's considered script format.
Ken's luver chapter 7 . 9/4/2004
Oh man, that last line of this chapter really got me! You're cruel, you know that right? Ah, but I'm not much better am I?

Very 'calm' chapter, which is sets up the coming chapters nicely. There are some very tense moments in it, which I enjoyed, and I found the Jeri scene very sad.

Some major foreshadowing in this chapter specifically, great job on that! All in all, a really brillient chapter, which I really liked. Especially that question from Kouji, "What's it like to die?" Man, oh, man!