Reviews for Operation: Genin Dance
sumtyms chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
Haha love this!
InFieryPeace chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
I most definitely did not need a couple of those images... Funny though
Killerkate chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
I could not stop laughing out loud. Funny as hell.
palmtreehead chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
That was hilarious. I'm so glad I read the last few chapters at home so I could laugh properly. I love how innocent Naruto is, and Hinata cracked me up too, actually they all did. Thanks for sharing :-)
MC-GAR-IL chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
O*laughs*kay that was too m*laughs*much to handle *breathes* much better *wipes tears away* this was pur comedic gold my favorite parts were definitely:

kiba licks akamaru

neji & sasuke in the bathroom

lee's love confession for guy-sensei

kiba & akamaru's *territoy claiming*

naruto obsessing over his ramen tie

the 'ino-ska-cho maneuver' (3rd place)

Sasuke- "Neji take off your pants" Neji- "I thought you'd never ask" (2nd place) who knew neji would be the uke i thought they'd fight for the seme spot

Naruto- "Does Hinata like me or something?" (1st place) Me- "NOO I mean she's just licking you, groping you, and *pleasuring* you just because it's fun (an in character oblivious naruto is a funny one)

You should definitely write another story like this but with more alcohol just because it's fun to mess with people when their drunk.

Oh a forgot 2 favorite moments:

the shinoten couple rejection

&

Neji- " I'M GAY" (definitely tied for 3rd place)
GoodForLaughs chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
ino-shika-cho manuver v had me laughing so hard tears were coming out of my eye :″)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Love it! :) great writing... Wish the narrator had had a little more funny.
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I loved this chapter. You had me laughing a LOT. I especially liked the jounins interactions with each other. For example, the part where Kakashi says he was in the middle of saying the suggestion Gai came up with made me laugh the hardest since its original yet stays with their characters in the manga/anime.
furuba-suzume chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
Haa! I read through it all and laughed through it all! XD So funny! XD XD XD Great story!
The Manga Magician chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
this is classic comedy. keep writing persepolis
Naomi Yagawa chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
Haha wow! That was awesome hahaha

And I must say you are really really good at keeping dialogue, thoughts, and actions in sync with the characters actual personality. You don't see that very often where the writer doesn't end up adapting all of the characters speech to their own, and melding all off the personalities into one. That always bugs me but you are really good! I'd love to read some of your more serious stuff. Keep it up!
Dreaming101 chapter 11 . 4/9/2010
wows this was so funny, it got me laughing out of nowhere and choking on my organge juice... xD lol

Dreaming101 chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
:D yays for ShinoTen and yays for the small bit of NejitTen in this chapter! :D and Kiba, oh Kiba, wows... that's all I can say.. xP
Dreaming101 chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
LMAO! oh my, teh Sasuke Neji part HAHAHAH! wows, that was so hilarious! xD

Dreaming101 chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
O,O bwahahaha! oh wow, hahah! taht was hilarious!