Reviews for Back to the Drawing Board
Pheonix09 chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
That was awesome, cute, amusing and excellent, I loved it and nice job
DorisMae chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
"Please let me know if you thought that was too graphic."
WHAT THE HECK!? Honestly, the only problem I had with this story is that it WASN'T GRAPHIC ENOUGH!1
Would you mind considering *ahem* revising this story and adding more graphic parts? Teeheehee!
I loved it :D
PresidentKisams chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
"Was it too graphic?"
My dear child... This was not graphic ENOUGH! The entire story was great, and I throughly enjoyed it. However, *raises finger* When I arrived at this silly little question; "Was it too graphic?" I almost cried. It- *grin darkly* can NEVER be too graphic... :)
cassandra909 chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
this was amazing you should write a lemon and i love your imagination it is so "open" like wow your awsome :D
Disney's Darling chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Hatori really is too straight for his own good! My philosophy is (being a probably-straight teen girl) - GUY ON GUY IS HOT!

AWESOME STORY!
CC.V.RG chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
Ah, very nice AND funny! XD i love ayame and shigure's approaches to hatori's problem ;D lol
Kalypso Fox chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Totally, NOT graphic! No where near graphic ENOUGH! xD Haha. Good, story; cute. And funny; VERY funny. Loved it, really did.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
Yay lack of graphic-ness! Love the story…Ayame and Shigure are so in character. Those two are way too flamboyant…ah, poor Hatori. Funny…
Miss-Savvi chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
Don't worry, it wasn't too graphic. I've seen far far worse. Trust me. It was really good though! All time favorite pairing is for sure Shi and Aaya! Hot yaoi!
Redmage2 chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
It's been forever since I've seen Fruits Basket, and I have no idea how I stumbled across this...but you did a great job. Somehow, you made the entire situation humorous and believable. :thumbs up:
Kitsuchi-Rensawa-PWNS chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
that was hot but needs more graphic...im a perv but do you know how hard it is to imagine that? *does so and nosebleeds heavily*

Ayame: I thought you loved me?

me: I do but your even sexier gay

Ayame: *kisses shigure*

me: *wolf whistle*

10 stars ! go you!
Aren0817 chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
so awesome!
phantom and potter Obsession chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
Certainly not too graphic! There's much more graphic stuff on this site. Very nice nonetheless!
phantom and potter Obsession chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
...oh nice...
phantom and potter Obsession chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
Ah, Aya is so cruel to his little brother... meh. Poor Ha'ri...