Reviews for Of sharingans and Paradise
CaRaMel LaTte9 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
XDDDD PERFECT INSANITY I LOVE IT!
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I have inner arguments like that too... I'm not crazy : But my love-sick girly side and my bitchy-sarcastic side both agree that this story was cute :)
Bittencupcake chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I remember when I first read this... like 3 years ago xD and I laughed so much!

I think thanks to this fic that I got obssesed with the idea of 'freaking fate hates me' thing

:D I loved this fic and the humor is so awesome!
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
rofl
RomanticVoltaire chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Lol. Absolute, massive, LOL. VERY funny, me likes. My mum stuck her head around the corner like 10 times during the course of me reading this wondering if I had lost my mind. Brilliant! Am still in hysterics. Keep it up!

Just a word of advice, however. Your Author's Notes in () may be interesting and funny, but disturb the flow of the story and are quite annoying... Perhaps you could include them in the same style of the rest of the story rather than adding a special note in ()?

Anyway, just my opinion.
kkm-crazyfan24 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
where are they running to?
ricy chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
it was enthralling, delicious, knee-slapping funny! okay now I sound like a damn book reviewer. I guess I am though, let's just make it short, fantastic! I want more!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Nice story!
cyan chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
LOL!

thought it was briil! :)

...

really ? there are hints in the anime/manga? where? and how did i miss them?

anyway loved it!
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
LOL I loved it! Sasuke don't worry I have people inside my head too..

Anti-jasmine: GAH! YOU NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL THE,?

Me: GAH! I'M SORRY

Anyway, awesome story..I'm going to read it again! YAY!
Kouhai-sempai chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
TRYING to be funny? you left me roflmao! yay db

ok...so you were ranting. a lot.; but omg that was hilarious, too!XD

more, more! onegai?
PianistFingers chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
... Sasuke is... very... odd. Itachi screwed this boy sideways... "Itachi" and "Non-Itachi"... Ah, insanity. Comes from your nail polish wearing, baggy-eyed, yet still unbelieveibly smexy in some eyes... brother, destroying your family like he didn't give a purple shit. Liked it! Made meh laugh! Though I think I'm easily amused... Coz I like every Naruto humor fic... *goes off to rant to herself*
Makayla chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
This such a cute little story! And I love the idea of using sharingan on Icha Icha Paradise and the kissing scene was fantastic!

Refreshingly original, there's only so much fluff, flowers and sap (hmm quite a lot of flora going on there) that one can take before going mad

Me love!
Mint Pizza Queen chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
OMFG XD
tina chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
ah poor sasuke...fate just wont let him win...lol that was real funny!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »