Reviews for Lionsnake Manor
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE
Jissy2013 chapter 16 . 3/13
So sweet love it
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 3/13
Love it
Tinshaw chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
Sad ending and great story. Thanks.
Selinae2014 chapter 16 . 2/10/2015
y face is all wet, I almost can't see what I'm typing anymore. Can you do a sequel? Or something in, like, something like wizard-heaven or something? I don't know if you alread- Oh wait, I read the authors note just now... Oh well! It's not the end of the world or something, and I can always come up with something myself, but keep it in my head. And honestly, I found this really funny, maybe it wasn't really meant to be funny, but to me it was. I also cried alot.
Selinae2014 chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
I sit bad that I'm finding this hilarious?
Chimaera.me chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
The lack of squick factor is due to a couple of things (I think),
- the way you write not very explicit in the sex scenes
- I don't think it is actually possible to have sex with six people AT THE SAME TIME, the way a threesome actually is
- it might ask a bit too much from our suspension of disbelieve. It doesn't feel very real (sorry), therefore it is not very easy to gross out over.

So only a tiny bit of squick for me, I really liked it though!
LovingFanFiction chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
I intended to just have a quick read with thus but I became do entwined with them and their life. I held my tears back when Sylvia died and then when Severus didn't attend the graduation; however, I lost it and bawled when Remus passed away. Great story!
ProvenTitaniumObsidian chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
MY GOD!
I FUCKING HATE YOU!
WHAT A SHIT STORY!

Sorry, I didn't mean that.
This is actually a really good idea, and i commend you for it.
but you made me cry
remus
oh god... *sob*

P.T.O. Neko x
Wishfull-star chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
that was a beautiful story:)
Mila Pink chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
OMG! Felt like crying too.
I loved the fic, I thought you wrote very well.
kisses