Reviews for Gohan, the party and the aftermath
ssj7chibividel chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
i love gohan
The Vampaneze Alchemist chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
you are funny yet strange cute chapters 3 thunbs up
Crap Mester Time chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
IM sorry bu mine are better than that and ther BAD!
UltimateGohan42 chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
...WTF!sorry but theres no nice way to say this ... u suck if u call that a fanfic u have to be seriously messed up
mischeifmaiden chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
its a bit short but its good. sweet.
Blaze S chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
Good story line, but u need to make the chapters longer if u dont u have to update many chapters at once, very frequently...otherwise so far so SOON!THANKS!
smokie chapter 3 . 9/1/2004
ok but the chapters are to short oh the last sentence what gohan said was stupid shouldnt he walk her home i think videl should get pissed at him for what he said just a thought
YuuSakku chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
I wish I could say its a good start, but I can't. This feels like I picked a random part of a fic and decided to read it. Also, you might not want to make each chapter the length of a paragraph. Stuff like that only works in books like One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. This could use some serious editing. Try combing all the chapter so far and then add some more. THEN, you can call it chapter 1. Good luck.
DBZ Gurly chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
ROFLOL. *in fake sad voice* Oh no! I can't review! *"perks up"* OH WAIT! I can 'cause I've had a SN on here for a few years.

Hm...I haven't seen any so called 'updates' lately. Hopefully you're taking my advice and taking the time to write a decent chapter. I'll read it when I see it and leave you more of my WONDERFUL feedback! Gee, what happend to my last post? OH YEAH! You delete the ones that give you help and keep the ones that kiss your ass and/or you write yourself. Here's the typical review I've seen on this site...

"i luv yur storie bcase it are good an good riter and u shood rite more. this storie is good. i luv gohan and videl they r a good cupal!"

Yeah, I'd listen to them too. *rolls eyes*

By the way, Michaela, it's 'story'...Android 17, you need to learn how to use commas...Isabella-chan, you, hun, have a run on sentence...same to you Dargon Sheinto...and finally, Kohari, don't start a sentence with 'and' because most times you just waste the period.
Android 17 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
A title eh? I think I can make at least a couple suggestions for a title. Gohan's First Party,

Gohan's Crush, or something like Rice and Onions: A Gohan and Videl Story. I'm not much on titles myself but I thought I'd help out.
Mickaela chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
Your stor is very good, but it'll be better if you have longer chaptersP

update soon!
Otacon73 chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
That was pretty good, but you need to make chapters longer.
Kiensan chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
It's a good beginning, I like it!