Reviews for Moaning Myrtle's Comeback
YuTendoILOVE chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
The beginning is a little run on...
Saltwater chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
that was... um... ok?
psychfan chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
'Ello! 'Twas funny! POO on Partiless Libelous! :) And the duffer from Durmstrang! :)

I am Bailey. Sarah's cousin (CBB). You be Mattie, right? Or Maddie? Or something along the likes of that? ( I am bad with names! ) -_-

Anywho... we have met. Once. Or twice. Or thrice. And you be the one Sarah goes to see in Chicago every year, yiss?

Yiss.

SGR Sun's Golden Ray. But by now you have probably figured this out. :)
P.L.S chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Dear me, it is about time Myrtle grew a backbone.

Anyhoo, on to the real reason for this. I will kindly point you in the direction of the disclaimers I put on almost everything that I post here and tell you I don't own anything I post and if you feel that you want to use an idea or even a whole fic, go ahead.

If you feel the urge to have Malfoy belt out 'Climb Every Mountain' during the post-election coverage in the race to become the Ultimate HP Charactor while Luna gives her victory speach using gongs, whistles, and various noices instead of English, go ahead.

If you think that Cedric sang 'I like Chinese' to win Cho's heart, write it.

If you need a beta...

I'm probably not the best choice, my Monty Python knowledge springs from my Final Rip Off cd, the few episodes of Flying Circus I've seen, and two times I've seen The Holy Grail. Harry Potter just lends itself to things like this and I'm surprised that no one else has done this before.

I think I'm going to find a way for Harry to pull off the parrot skit then have a couple someones like Lily and James do the opening confentation between King Arthur and the peasant from the Holy Grail with Lord Voldemort.

If you do something, please let me know. My e-mail is , or you can get me at my group which is the homepage link on my profile.

Thanks for the reveiw and kudos to your delightfully odd mind or muse.

P.L.S.
Sun Sorrow chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
hah. that was good D

No idea what SGR means, but you can check this fanfiction dictionary i found: .
redireas chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
really interesting. like other ones more though.