Reviews for Back to the future
teenwriter827 chapter 38 . 9/21
Please update soon or allow me to adopt it
Ugh ur story is rlyrly good and i hope u continue it
Meagle chapter 38 . 6/12
This story lacks an ending.
icestick chapter 12 . 6/10
A broken Tom Marvelo Riddle Jr. Tom Marvelo Riddle Sr was his Father Many get the two names mixed up.
icestick chapter 3 . 6/10
Evans is Lily Evans name not Eavens.
icestick chapter 1 . 6/10
You forgot two words and misspelled our words.
Deo Gryffin chapter 38 . 3/22
Great story. A few cliches, but who cares? The grammer isn't the best, but I am the last person that will judge you about it. Too bad that the story is abandoned.
legouppercut chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
How many paragrapghs about candy? Too many.
spandey chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Really I think u are stumbling in the dark what ever u hit...change paragraph in middle of sentence,spellings,not clear punctuations etc...
No coherence in the story.a outline is present but detailed presentation is vary vary the biggest thing is ITS A HELL LOT CONFUSING
spandey chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
This is as confusing as if I am in the middle of mirror house...
Hainbuche chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
die geschichte ist sehr schön, nur ich muss sie leider übersetzen lassen da mein english sehr schecht ist und die übersetzung packt alles in einen riesigriesigen... risiegen block ohne einen hauch von absatz dazwischen, was es sehr schwer zu lesen macht. aber sonst mag ich sie sehr. lg hayne
gohan21 chapter 38 . 3/22/2015
story is ok but i think you can do better
kels chapter 36 . 1/14/2015
Harry and his guilty complex is really annoying...really no matter what was instilled at the Dursleys he should just get a therapy and overcome it
moosejuice5 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
So Harry's lusting after a 13 year old, I'm out.
moosejuice5 chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
So since chapter 7 her age has dropped from 14 to 13, I don't know if this was a mistake or you making harry more of a pervert, becouse he is an actual pervert in this. Have you read Lolita resently or sonthink?